I love my Al-anon program...

Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I love my Al-anon program...

I just have to say - I'm grateful for all that I have gone through with AH... because it got me to Al-anon - where I learned how to save myself!

I'm in love with the person I have become over the past 6 years. I'm proud of myself - I act (for the most part!) out of place of truth and dignity. I have been able to attract some amazingly healthy people into my live... and have established one of the greatest support groups that I would have NEVER imagined having!

My business is filled with honorable and loving customers... not by accident. I had a meeting with one this afternoon... and ironically, we spent the last hour of the meeting talking about our Al-anon programs!! How wonderful - an unintentional meeting!! It was a connection that both of us never would have guessed we shared - but the interaction was awe inspiring.

So, for those of you who are scared to go, unsure of what it means... I urge you to give Al-anon a try. It really does work if you work it!!

Old 04-15-2011, 01:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm in love with the person you have become as well, because I see alot of my new self in you, and I'm starting to love me too!

Old 04-15-2011, 04:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have just started going to Alanon and I really like it. I would love to be able to post what you have in a few months. Looking forward to a better, healthier me! Thank you for sharing.
Old 04-15-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Alanon has made me a much kinder, less frenzied, more compassionate person..I am able to do things I never thought I could..gave me the structure and spirituality I lacked
Old 04-15-2011, 07:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Al-Anon has given me the tools to live life, that I was searching for all my life, but never knew I needed.

Everything happens for a reason.
I do not regret my experience with XABF, because it brought me here, to the place where I can get the help I need to become a more amazing person than I ever would have been otherwise.