Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting

Old 04-02-2011, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting

Just a quick invitation to anyone who would like to join us this evening for the Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting. The meeting begins at:

9:00 Eastern Time
8:00 Central Time
7:00 Mountain Time
6:00 Pacific Time

Procedure for getting into the room:

First you will go into the primary chat room. When you try to go into the F&F Meeting room (where you will see my screen name), it will ask you for a password. There are two ways to get the password--you can either pm me today and I will get it to you before the meeting or you can click on my name before the meeting and a private chat box will come up that will alert me that you are trying to get into the chat room and I'll provide you with the password to let you in.

Procedures once in the room:

You may choose to participate or simply "lurk" to see how it is structured. We're ok with whatever you choose to do.

A topic will be presented at the beginning of the meeting and we will begin sharing on that topic. We are there to share our experience, strength and hope and to support each other. The meeting also provides us with the opportunity to get to know each other.

Once the meeting begins and participation is encouraged, you will let the meeting host (tonight that will be me) know that you would like to share by typing an exclamation mark (!). And I will call on you when the current person sharing is finished. This provides some order to the meeting.

You will end your share with the word "done" so that we know you are finished and the next person can share when called on.

We ask that you share in short sentences so that we can follow your train of thought easily (remember we're all patiently waiting for your share!) and keep your share to a reasonable length so that others have the opportunity to share as well.

The meeting goes for one hour and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to share their experience, strength and hope.

Once the meeting is over, you are welcome to move into the open F&F chat area to continue talking or "free" chatting with each other. The chat room is a wonderful way to connect on a more personal level with some of the people you are getting to know through the forums.

I'll look forward to seeing you tonight!

gentle hugs
Kindeyes
Old 04-02-2011, 05:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

bump....starting now