HP watches over me

Old 03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

HP watches over me

...and the ones I love. I so adore getting little tidbits of news that tell me HP is watching over me and mine.

For those who know my back story, I have just heard from my ex-MIL, with whom I keep in touch regularly. She recently stepped out of the dark ages and got herself a netbook, which makes sending her pics and videos of DD a lot easier.

She wrote this morning to tell me that she received from news from my former stepson's mother (guess we can call her babymama #2). Babymama#2 says that her son, let's call him "D", is indeed back in Toronto full-time, living with her, doing fantastic in school, and barely sees his father, my XAH. For that, I'm SO grateful.

I probably stayed in my toxic marriage longer than I should because I agonized over the effect it would have on "D", who was 12 at the time I left. I spent a few years trying to protect him from his father's rages and drinking, and to my dismay, I heard that "D" had fallen apart when I left. There had been some doubts in the last 6 months to a year that XAH had managed to manipulate "D" into staying with him...

I'm gratified to find out that he is living happily AWAY from his abusive alkie father. I won't risk contacting him because it could bring down a sh*tstorm on me, but I'm sending him my love from afar.

Thank you HP.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

I am so glad that he is away from that volatile and sick environment.
And also happy that you got the message that he was safe!

It always reminds me there is someone looking out for us, when I learn things like this, too.

(((((noday)))))
Old 03-09-2011, 12:31 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Great news!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh! Great news! I'm so glad to hear that DSS "D" is out of that environment with his father. Yep, I love it when I can see HP is out there working. And I'm glad one more worry is off your shoulders!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Great news Noday!!!!!!! Wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing.

Perhaps he is also doing well because he knows YOU were able to chose how you wanted to live your life and YOU were doing way better without XAH.

So bad XAH has lost contact with the people that cared/love him, but that's his problem...the consequences of his actions.

((HUGS))