Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting

Old 03-04-2011, 08:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hey everyone
I would like to invite and encourage you to come to the Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting.

Place: F&F Chat Room
Time: 9:00 Eastern Time
8:00 Central Time
7:00 Mountain Time
6:00 Pacific Time

Topic for the Meeting on March 5th will be "Setting Healthy Boundaries"

A bit of "pre-meeting" information below:

The Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting is a structured meeting. It is similar to the structure in a Alanon or Naranon Meeting in that:
  • There is no cross talk and only one person speaks at a time.
  • To let the moderator know that you would like to speak just type an exclamation mark (!), this will alert the moderator that you would like to "speak" and you will be called on when the current "speaker" is finished.
  • Please allow time for others to share.
  • The meeting lasts one hour. After the meeting you are free to chat as you wish in the F&F room.
  • Support by giving hugs is welcome at any time and is encouraged! This can be done by clicking on the emoticon or simply type the word hug.
  • If possible, try to arrange to get to the meeting a few minutes before the set time so that we can get started on time. But please, join us even if you're late, we'll still let you come in!

Sometimes there is a special chat room that requires a password. If you would like the password so that you can attend the meeting, feel free to PM me prior to the meeting OR when you sign in to the regular chat room, click on my name (or anyone in the F&F chatroom for that matter) to send a Private Chat Message and I will Private Chat the password back to you. I'll try to keep an eye out for those of you whose screen names I recognize but if I miss you, click on my name and rattle my cage a little so that I can send you the password.

Be patient as sometimes it takes a few minutes to get everyone in and organized.

If you've never had the chance to come to an Saturday Evening F&F Chat Meeting, come see what it's all about.

gentle hugs
Kindeyes
Old 03-05-2011, 05:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yay!
Friday chat.
setting healthy boundaries.
excellent topic.

Beth
Old 03-05-2011, 05:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

bumping 1/2 hour before meeting