a little update

Old 02-27-2011, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

a little update

hi just thought id write a little update tell u all where im at now well i finally removed the alcoholic from my msn took me a while to get there but hey im there now and a few times ive felt the urge to put him back on not that he will ever bring anything worthwhile to my life but just cos i prob miss his dramas but i didnt do hes rang me twice since i took him off ironically on same nite a sat well what a suprise eh didnt answer it went to voice mail and i did ring him back next day asked what he wanted and he said just to see how u are he says i say im fine and that for the sake of my new guy i felt better if we made it less contact he wasnt happy but well i dont care ive moved on he evidentally hasnt even though apparently he has a new gf too who lives in the states and heres the best bit hes moving there i forget where he says it is so good luck to all who live out there where hes going and i say apparently with one big say and a very large quack.

As for me well im still with the guy i met just before xmas its had its diffuculties but its also made me smile alot more and i feel im beginning to trust more although i do still have this paranoid thing going on, well even though wasnt with the drinker that long its still gonna have caused some damage was never gonna be plain sailing i just wish with all my heart i had met this guy first before the drinker but well i suppose the time spent with them teaches us how not to do it next time round and hes very patient with me even when i get so paranoid he gets multiple texts and it dont help i got a stupid mobile with a mind of its own and for most part no signal except if i hang out of the window and hold the phone at 90 degree angle without falling out the window its cool lol

He just says im been silly when the paranoia bites and i feel i can rely on him and well if he can get through on my phone him on me cos i do know his works causing all sorts of probs so i think we been there for each other lately all that bothers me now is that somehow i will manage to mess it up which i did say to him this morning and he said i just need to relax with it and hes right i do need to whatever will be will be wont it xxxkia
Old 02-27-2011, 12:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kia View Post
i just wish with all my heart i had met this guy first before the drinker but well i suppose the time spent with them teaches us how not to do it next time round
Exactly!! That's how I know I am growing... when I learn from where I've been. I've been wondering about you, Kia. You sound stronger and that's great! Hopefully your ex isn't moving to Minnesota, but I'll be on the lookout!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by KerBearz View Post
Exactly!! That's how I know I am growing... when I learn from where I've been. I've been wondering about you, Kia. You sound stronger and that's great! Hopefully your ex isn't moving to Minnesota, but I'll be on the lookout!
no dont think so although i do have bad memory lol xxxxxkia