exhusband STILL CALLING!!ARGHHH!

Old 11-07-2003, 11:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

exhusband STILL CALLING!!ARGHHH!

WHAT PLANET IS HE ON!! RATHER, WHAT PLANET AM I ON? geez, I feel like I am drowning...exguitar boyfriend still on the mind...exheroine husband addict still calling....argghhh!! everybody just leave me to live in PEACE!! Please...
Old 11-07-2003, 11:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Are you still answering their calls?
Old 11-07-2003, 12:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

arghhh!!!

i have not been returning exhusband's calls...however ex boyfriend have been returning some....maybe not a good idea...it's like abstaining from a drug...it's the exact same thing...if i were a drug addict and i wanted to remain sober, i would not walk into a bar or call the dealer to get a fix...i would have to deal...and go thru the withdrawal symptoms..now i understand what the addict, alcholic, drug addict goes thru....
Old 11-07-2003, 01:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
{tap}{tap}...Is this thing on?

Caller ID

Diva,

I highly recommend the use of Caller ID. Tough if folks don't like - not one says you have to answer the phone if you don't want to. Best part is YOU get to decide when you want to talk.

Other option, most phone companies include a second "ring master" number if you subscribe to a service package. You can give this extra special number out ONLY if you want to. Let's you know immediately that the person calling is someone special. Careful though, I wouldn't give it out to anyone until way into relationship or you have the same problem all over again.

Wishing you a safe weekend.

Petunia