OT please send some good vibes my way..

Old 02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

If for nothing else, my prayers and wishes are with you so you can get away from XABF. I've never liked that you work in that place together because it has caused you so much difficulty.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:22 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thank you L2L (((hugs))) I really appreciate your comments today.

Lately I have realized how tense and how stressful this is for me. 2 years and a half already.

At least this will give me resolve to keep studying/updating my résumé.

I know there were plans anyway to send us to work from home as they are going to create a new building just for the company.

Please please please........... I am going to ask for HP's help. Thanks for the reminder to seek HP.

Thanks and I hope you all have a good weekend!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:26 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

TC!!! I didn't recognize you! LOL You changed your avatar.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL I got inspired by LTD's thread and as I was in such a low mood I changed it to an aurora image to made me remember how special and grateful I felt when I saw it !!!!!

It seems it worked.. I am feeling better now...
Oh ok, time to send my "reminder" to the boss...

Asking HP to help me get freedom... here or anywhere else... I don't want to be linked to XABF in anyway... I got so much stuff still lingering and the last few days have not helped.

Oh well
Progress not perfection.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

TC!!

I am praying hard for you to hear good news. And having a back up plan of looking for a house where you are now is wonderful. You will still move forward in finding your own serenity and in time maybe you will find a way to move to be near your mom. But that's just plan B and for a backup that's still awesome

I can't get over how we seem to come to these moments at the same time you and I.
I am still pursuing my dream of owning my own home. My own sanctuary away from toxic people like my landlord and where my pets and I can may our joyful noises going about our daily routines without fear of reprisal.

I have had to learn to use the negative energy around me as motivation to keep working, saving, and moving towards my goal. Some days it is a struggle.

I've been praying for approval to my application for special government funding. If it goes through it will be an amazing opportunity for me. A chance to live within my own means, support myself, and not fear being homeless or some such crisis.

I got a call today that I've passed the first review of my application and a final review is now underway. I was told I would hear back this time next week. The wait has been a trial of faith and patience, but now I feel a sense of excitement and anticipation like nothing before it. For a time this afternoon, I could barely sit still.

I know just how you feel!!

You and I will will find strenght in numbers and fFor today we shall breathe. We shall take a small step forward if we can and then we will wait for the universe to turn its magic our way.

I'll be thinking of you!!!

Alice
Old 02-18-2011, 04:05 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Aww its meAlice I am excited for you now... yes, exactly, a safe place without triggers!!

I am also worried about my cats and would like to have them be able to wander around even a small garden.. and scratch whatever... and leave their hairs wherever lol

Yes, we will find that place... why? because we will keep looking for it...!!

Well my sister sent me a link to NGOs that need people experienced in IT. I need 5 years of experience to apply. I got 4.5. I am now more hopeful and finding out more about these programs.... and definitely grateful I can get your support here...

We are walking together!! and will be sending good vibes so things flow for you itsMeAlice...
Old 02-18-2011, 06:12 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

OK I sent the reminder to my boss.

Damn, why do I feel all anxious and apologetic when I ask for what I want?? and when I say NO to someone??

So I am reading about NGO volunteering.
Now THAT would make me happy.

In half a year I could apply for a 1 year long program. So I demonstrate 5 years of experience. That makes me feel not everything has been a waste of time!! YAY!! I have something to look forward to now

In some exotic place I will meet someone handsome, humane, who does yoga and is secretly a millionaire, he will ask to marry me and my life will be solved, I will spend the rest of my years in Yoga retreats.

Right
Old 03-09-2011, 07:51 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Today I received a mail from my manager.

He said he talked to HR and they said it was solely manager's discretion.

He said he sees no issue as long as I have no distractions, good Internet connection, can come to this city in case I am needed, etc... things I can cover....

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT SEE XABF OR HIS FRIENDS ANYMORE!!! And its entirely up to me now, where I want to live....... I could stay here just NOT go to the office...

Your good vibes worked and I am so so so happy, this is a healing year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! my hard work last year has paid off!! and also therapy because I wouldn't dare ask for ANYTHING for ME, before.

I am so happy today!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:36 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Yay!

Hooray! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Oh Man! TC, that's awesome!!! You should be so proud of yourself for pursuing your own needs in a productive and healthy way. If it seems like no big deal to somebody else, it's because they've never been where we have been emotionally. You've done such wonderful recovery work!!!

Finally, some distance for you to truly feel peace and focus on you and the things that matter most.

This is wonderful news!!!

Alice
Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

***good vibes***

(always wanted a place to stay in Oaxoa...wahHAWKah lol
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

LOL barb
Yes you all have an excuse now to travel to the south of Mexico

Well in August my mom plans to travel over there to the town she wants to live in, to see how she feels. Now that I can work anywhere I will be able to go with her and work from the hostel or something YAY

We are also planning to go to Palenque another archeological site, in a state called Chiapas just next to Oaxaca and full of Mayan pyramids/nature sites. Its rainforest.

So it seems I will continue to be broke, just planning trips!!

ItsMeAlice life is getting better for both of us!! I am so happy about your chances to buy a home, too. Thanks for your words. Thank you for the validation. I needed to read that!!

I started to Work from Home today. I am STILL in pijamas at 230 PM

It was also great to stay in this company as we were bought by another one last year, which allows things like these; otherwise it may not have been possible.

Everything works out in the end, somehow!!
Old 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Ohhh, I'm SO happy for you TC.. congrats!!

Tx
Old 03-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Excellent news, TC! IMO, travelling to wonderful locations is a VERY good reason to be "broke".

YAY!!!!! (Both on being able to work from home and the planned trips!)
Old 03-09-2011, 01:43 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

peace

There is a strong sense of peace in your writing. I believe you are there!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Good vibes coming your way my friend!

Sounds to me like you are 3/4 of the way there already however!!

Lots o Love!
Old 03-10-2011, 07:07 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
gns

Good luck TC!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 08:46 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks gns..!!
Hey... I do remember you!!! how have YOU been??