anyones thoughts

Old 01-24-2011, 01:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

anyones thoughts

Could someone tell me if ive done something wrong cos i dont feel i have unless u count actually talking to my ex on the phone as been wrong, cos he rang and after the small talk got to the real reason he phoned he asked point blank did i want him back and i said no ,he was taken aback to be honest asked why i said cos of the drink simple as then he tried chatting me up over the phone and said he could get me back anytime he wanted, and i said not while your still drinking u wont i said. Even at that i wont come running back but he seems so **** sure i will go running and im equally sure this time i wont told him that gone back too many times before and nowts changed far as i can see.

The reason im asking is im going to meet the new guy ive met and was telling a friend and he says its wrong of me to be still talking to the exA and that if new guy found out he wouldnt be happy well far as i can see ive done nowt wrong or have i ? cos it dont feel wrong far as im concerned im still single till ive met this new guy in person as this will be first meeting and even if it dont work out im aint ever going running back to the exA seen it done it wrote a book on it not doing it again. If changes are made then maybe ill rethink but till that day then i stay on the path im on but just needed to know ive not actually done anything wrong.

Do u know something else as well the exA was doing all this stuff over the phone that prob used to work with me and would of had me running back to him in record speed and well frankly it was last thing on my mind and he kept saying i can get u running back here whenever i want :rotfxko is all i can say to that really. Yeh i love been arrested and thrown out for not wanting to talk to my then bf and yeh im gonna walk back into that relationship :rotfxko not a fffff chance of that cos as the saying goes if nothing changes then nothing will change and at what point if i went back and i said the wrong thing would he call them again hmmm id say less than a week nuts isnt it and yet few weeks ago i prob would of gone now i wouldnt dream of it.

I was re reading back some old posts as well and not few weeks before the police incident id forgot he went to do it then too and that was for same reason as he did actually do it cos i wouldnt talk to him dare say his booze addled brain has wiped that out as i had forgot that bit till i read it so there u go any thoughts will be appeciated although not necessarily acted on cos thats how i roll :rotfxko xxxkia
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Kia...I don't think there is ANYTHING wrong with going out with someone else on a date even though you exA is still calling you. If you are not going back with him, then what does it matter? I don't think I would hop into a new relationship with both feet, but there is nothing wrong with going out and having fun with a new friend. I almost feel as though you are doing something for yourself, which is a good thing. Further, if you don't want to hear from the exA, then block his calls, etc...He will get the hint.
Old 01-24-2011, 03:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

I don't see anything wrogn either.

You just told him the deal is all. Nothing else to it.

Good!
Old 01-25-2011, 03:16 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

thank u thats how i saw it too so just wanted to be sure i was thinking it normal and no not going into full on relationship just actually gonna have some fun which is something ive not done for along time were gonna have a meal and who knows were the mood might take us but will be nice to be able to relax with someone knowing he wont turn on me by the end of the nite and plus i shall be looking out for red flags cos so far phone chats etc havent really found any apart from the lack of text been answered but thats minor thing in comparison to the exA.

thanks though so am not reading that wrong i thought that too and the phone calls from the ex dont worry me enough right now to block them it will depend though how it goes with new guy if he becomes troublesome which he may if he thinks im with someone else then i can contact my phone company and have him blocked but thats only gonna be a final resort cos he says he just wants my friendship we shall see how that works out cos from what ive seen it doesnt xxxkia