When You Can't Get Over Your Soulmate

Old 01-20-2011, 05:12 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

there is such thing as having karma with someone
could you explain this please naive?
i have wondered about this concept.

Beth
hi beth-

if you have done someone wrong, or they have done you wrong that hasn't been forgiven or let go, then karma exists. your soul carries your karma across lifetimes.

oftentimes, you will re-incarnate with someone you have karma with, in order to have it cleared. for example, twins oftentimes have such soul baggage or family members.

hope that claifies things, beth. if not, pm me.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:57 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

I would like to thank everyone for their insightful responses to my thread. So many people participated that I don't think I have the energy to respond to each individually....

I like the idea that a soulmate is a person - not necessarily a romantic partner - who makes you examine your life and beliefs and grow. I also believe that sometimes it is their absence that makes that happen, not their presence. Sometimes they open the door and stay, sometimes they only visit, sometimes they walk away. Acceptance is the key, I think - to trust that God/Fate/your HP knows what the timing should be and to put a little faith in that. I'm not much on faith, so that is a hard thing for me. It's hard to set aside something that made you feel like everyone else for a little while.....or at least, the way I thought everyone else felt. Sigh....