SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Sasha here- FRUSTRATED! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/218082-sasha-here-frustrated.html)

StarlightSasha 01-18-2011 01:26 PM

Sasha here- FRUSTRATED!

UGH!! I was the one who started the thread about my exA abandoning our daughter and I have been trying to respond to many of you who were so kind and supportive in your response to me, but have not been able to for almost two days now.

Every time I try to post a reply to someone in the thread, I get the same error message that my letter cannot be posted. I sent a letter to the webmaster and was able to start a new thread on the tech support forum regarding this problem, but am still waiting for help.

I feel so frustrated not being able to dialogue with all of you within that thread that I started. I don't want to start a whole new thread everytime I want to respond to someone's letter in the original thread that I started.

Sorry-- am just feeling kind of on the edge today and *very* frustrated.

Guess I will have to wait for someone to fix the problem. Until then, not sure what I can do. ~Sasha

barb dwyer 01-18-2011 01:39 PM

that would pour water in my little toaster of life as well!

I hope it's fixed soon!

ItsmeAlice 01-18-2011 03:20 PM

I hope it gets fixed soon for you. Deep breath. Glitches happen.
Wishing you well!
Alice

Dee74 01-18-2011 03:24 PM

Did you check my reply in Technical Issues, Sasha?
I hope that helps :)

D

StarlightSasha 01-18-2011 03:25 PM

Testing ...testing...

StarlightSasha 01-18-2011 03:26 PM

Ooh, I think it's fixed now ! Thank you!!

PurpleWilder 01-18-2011 03:28 PM

Don't ya just hate it when SR is down? I go a little nuts....but I AM a squirrel....

StarlightSasha 01-18-2011 03:33 PM

Wow.. just went back to post in my other thread and it still won't let me!! SR says that everything is fine on their end. I have tried everything they suggested and nothing will let me post in that thread I started a few days ago. ARGH!!!! Kind of feels similar to everything else that's going on in my life. LOL uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anna 01-18-2011 03:36 PM

Sasha, things are fine on this end. I am the one who has been answering your emails. I suggested to you that you could try to re register using a 1 after the same user name. Maybe it will work if you start from scratch.

Also, you are posting just fine here. You don't necessarily need to go back and post on the same thread if it's not working for you.

starlightsasha9 01-18-2011 04:13 PM

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry. Just having a really rough day. I re-joined and started from scratch but I still can't post in that original thread. Am posting here ok, so I will just start a new thread and try to transfer the previous dialogue to the new thread. Thank you so much and again, Im sorry.

TakingCharge999 01-18-2011 04:30 PM

No worries !! take a deep breath....
We are all still here :)

StarlightSasha 01-18-2011 05:04 PM

Oh my gosh.. I don't know why.. I am just having some really intense anxiety today. It's like I feel completely terrified. And panicked. Wow. Thank you though and I will do what I can to create a feeling of being safe.

Verbena 01-18-2011 05:25 PM

Stuff happens. Take a deep breath. Patience is a good thing.
You don't have to get all this figured out in one day.:c024: