feeling positive

Old 01-16-2011, 02:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

feeling positive

just wanted to share the fact that tonite im feeling very positive about my life and the direction its taking cos am not stressing anymore about hearing from the exA and any of the dramas that are still surrounding him in fact last nite i had a light bulb moment and instead of turning phone off which is what i just cant seem to do am gonna put it onto silent when i sleep that way if it rings it will register the calls but wont disturb me one little bit when im sleeping which for me works out much better cos am kinda getting nervy as hes not done one of his 2am calls for a few days now and this way i can get full nite sleep without thinking will i get one tonite or not.

And the new bf seems to be having a bette influence on me by saying u need to talk about him less cos it always stresses u talking about him in other words neither one of us needs to bring up exs anymore this is him and me now and its all good counselling on tuesday too but i may have to miss my al anon meeting as havent got a lift for this week so am frantickly trying to sort one out with another member if not then will need to get to the friday one instead but all is good in kia world tonite and am gonna sleep now in peace nite all xxxxkia
Old 01-16-2011, 02:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sweet dreams, sweetie and I hope you do find a ride!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Kia,

I am happy to hear this sweetie- you deserve the peace and serenity.

hugs
chicory
Old 01-17-2011, 05:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

thanks both of u havent heard anything back as yet live and dont wanna pester the guy who may be able to do it cos i hate that myself been pestered may have to go on the train which is a nusisance and will be quite late when im finished maybe brother might not be too late at this meal and may be able to pick me back up have no idea right now xxxkia
Old 01-17-2011, 06:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Skipper

Good job!! I also use the silent feature on my ring tone during times of meditation and reflection. I won't let anyone interrupt those times.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

You're sounding so much better Kia, happier and I'm really glad for you. xxx
Old 01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
kia

had my first counselling session today she wants me to work on for next time what it is that i need from ppl not what they get from me cos ive always been there for everyone sorted everyone out but whos there for me she asked who supports me and i couldnt answer that no i guess is the simple answer i support everyone else and she thinks ive never grieved properly for my dad and i think shes prob right.

Have had to not go to meeting tonite as the guy i was hoping could take me isnt going tonite so am somewhat missing it but am trying to get there on friday instead xxkia
Old 01-18-2011, 12:31 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am so very immensely pleased for you, Kia. I really worried that the past (not now to be mentioned by me guy) was going to beat you down to the point of not being able to pull yourself up and out!
So proud of all that you have done and what great results.
The counselor sounds like a very good one and is not wasting time!
YAY for you!
Old 01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by Live View Post
I am so very immensely pleased for you, Kia. I really worried that the past (not now to be mentioned by me guy) was going to beat you down to the point of not being able to pull yourself up and out!
So proud of all that you have done and what great results.
The counselor sounds like a very good one and is not wasting time!
YAY for you!
i just feel a bit down tonite though live have done all day and do know what it is but its not helping me deal with it so tonite am prob not living up to the post title of positive thought and i think trying to work out what my needs are well its kinda making me see that this new guy isnt giving me what i need so thats making me down too prob be better day tomorrow but just for tonite this isnt a good nite
Old 01-18-2011, 12:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

this new guy isnt giving me what i need
everything you NEED is in you kia. everything.
he may not be giving you what you want, but that will change.
you can do this kia.

you have everything you need in you.

Beth