Chrissy in a DRY land?

Old 12-26-2010, 06:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Chrissy in a DRY land?

Ok so the drought has definitely broken. Christmas has been wet, wet and wet, and getting to midnight Mass was a fun time too.
I didn't know Ford made my old car able to tip tyre (well, it can't tip toe) between potholes......and boy WHAT potholes!!!!
Nearly had to get out to see if anyone was trying to climb out of a few bigger ones.

Also found out that my car is good at water skating, and avoiding hoon twits who think speeding thru water is heap big fun. They changed their minds after "losing" what little control they had, ending up in heap big muckup.

By the way, when I say it has been wet here....I am talking 730mls in last 3 days, that is about 28 inches.

This is end of my street Christmas day about 5pm.

Had a quiet Christmas dinner at home, as couldn't get to my kids as roads were under, and far to dangerous to attempt stupid acts.

Hope those here who are alone, or without their A for the first time, had a peaceful, hassle free and blessed Christmas. I also hope that if any are suffering from GUILT because the A was alone and lonesome, they come quickly to know that IT AIN"T THEIR DOING, BUSINESS or PROBLEM.

If A was lonesome, it is because they chose to continue along that path and their SO's didn't. Don't listen to any quacks that your A's send your way, as this is just dumping their poo on to you.

Here's wishing you a better, happier and healthier New Year to all.
Old 12-26-2010, 06:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

stay safe and dry up there Jadmack

D
Old 12-26-2010, 07:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ditto the staying safe and dry, Jadmack. Sorry that you could't see your kids. I hope the phone lines were still up so you could at least talk. I know, not nearly as good, but...
Best wishes and hugs.
Old 12-27-2010, 06:27 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Rising from the Ashes

Jadmack25, Happy New Year Wishes!