christmas day

Old 12-26-2010, 09:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

christmas day

hi i just wanted to share this with my friends old and new in here yesterday was ok has few tears over dad the problem came when my EX husband not the alcoholic btw had drank a little too much now he years ago the reason we broke up was he went to raise his hand to me and well we broke up few months after that, but i digress anyhow he drank too much just as on that night and well started to become very picky with me cant explain it really just kinda made me feel very awkward and deciedely nervous and anxious it was like been with alcoholic again and i felt uncomfortable and wanting to run away as i did with the exA when he drank too much.

I went to bed not long after that but well i put a suitcase against the door have no idea why cos he wouldnt do anything to me but it made me feel happier but it still took me a while to sleep.Now i know it was the exH fault any of that and dare say he didnt know it made me anxious any of that when i get chance to tell him i will do but this is all about me isnt it and what ive put up with for so long and now i dont have to anymore its kinda made me no able to handle been around men who have drank alot.

The exA has been in touch phoned me today more rubbish about how still loves me and ive said i wont take u back no matter what were finsished took u back far too many times in past and whilst im sypmathetic to his mums death (still no idea if this is true but benefit of doubt) its nothing to do with me anymore but its all just more ramblings from a very drunk person and hes not happy im getting to know another squeeze (as he put it ) which new guy isnt as yet we aint met all he is is someone to talk to and me for him we enjoy chatting to each and texting and thats as far as its gone weve talked about meeting up but that wont happen to well into new year as in no rush but im actually happy and more relaxed than ive been in along time and am happy with my life as it is now and do not ever want that person who drinks back in it again he can keep his dramas there his not mine my lifes simple and i like it that way.Am just hoping the counselling in new year helps me with this problem been round drinkers and alot of other things thats come from been with him too long xx
Old 12-26-2010, 11:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

[QUOTE]The exA has been in touch phoned me today more rubbish about how still loves me and ive said i wont take u back no matter what were finsished took u back far too many times in past and whilst im sypmathetic to his mums death (still no idea if this is true but benefit of doubt) its nothing to do with me anymore[QUOTE]

and there it is.

that's the simple, concise totality of it.

You did it!
I know an easier way to do all that though -
just a suggestion ... throwing it up here...

"leave me alone."

LOL

Just keepin it simple!

Happy Hogswatch!
Old 12-27-2010, 03:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kia

lol how very true barb never was a truer word spoken cos my wanting to be supportive over the death of his mum has been well and truly hurled right back at my face again why did i think this time would be any different to the others that we might just be able to friends what a laugh that is.

He was ok to begin with been nice few tears over his mum me been sypmathetic etc evening comes and drinking all that time and out comes the vile one he wasnt happy someone else was showing me a bit of attention and someone nice who does all the things hes never done like ermm answer my texts speak to me like human being on the phone the jealousy was obvious but thats not my issue ive moved on which is what i said and well bottom line was i was accused of being with this guy before he cheated with the tart (assssssssss ifffffffff i only added him as a friend when he was with the said tart cos he was and is lush ;-) and as i was single i thought hmmm why not eh )

Should of seen that one coming eh even though had made my boundaries what i felt were crystal clear in that we were never getting back together as i will not accept his drinking in our relationship and as he has no intentions of giving up then as a couple will never be back together and i will not ever forgive or forget that incident in the bedroom when i felt panicked.

So now ive removed him again and made sure theres no chance he can spy on me on fb as apparently his info came from there which is odd as ive removed him ,so as precaution ive also removed all his friends off there too and changed privacy settings so only friends can view my wall etc now.If the phone calls continue i will phone 3 and ask them to block both numbers .I did make prob one mistake last nite in that i texted him to tell him to not contact me again by text or phone and that i had removed him from msn prob a mistake i had hoped it would be enough to keep him away ,but got quite a few texts back (he never ever texts me ) calling me a liar and a cheat the last two i ignored and if anymore had come i would of turned phone off but was no more after that.

I dare say knowing how this illness progresses i will prob have to block his number as i cant see him been able to leave me alone and from past experience he doesnt let go once he knows im interested in someone else and them me its kinda scarey really though just a good job hes not local to me.

Incidentally i did tell other guy what had happened as it had shook me and his words kinda rang true he said i dont get why your still talking to him ,never was a truer word spoken so ive sorted it know as best i can and will see what happens with new guy but so far hes not put a foot wrong really although i still feel im waiting for it and then i can say see i told u so but i dare say as time and the ex become a distant bad memory things will become better and i have high hopes for my future that i didnt have before thanks u lot of all listening xxx