Is there hope for a happy relationship

Old 12-03-2010, 07:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thank you for this post as it adds a bit of positive to an aggressive situation for us all!

Some are not into the self-help books and I know I was not until recently. I purchased the below book two years ago when I was at, what I believe the bottom of the depression sink hole while attempting to "deal" with my AH.

I finally picked it up this past Sunday evening and read it in its entirety over the past 3 days. For me, all I have to say is WOW!!!

Please note that it is NOT my intention to promote this book, rather just another tool that I found helpful for ME when dealing with this stilol very raw situation for me.

'Radical Forgiveness' by Colin C. Tripping. I picked mine up at the half-price book store, although I would have paid full price knowing what I know now if that was my only option.

From the back of the book: This book will more than likely change your life. It will transform how you view YOUR past and what is occuring for YOU in the present, especially where relationships are concerned. Unlike other forms of forgiveness, Radical Forgiveness is easily achieved and virtually immediate, enabling YOU to LET GO OF BEING A VICTIM, open YOUR heart and raise YOUR vibration. The simple, easy-to-use tools provided help you let go of the emotional baggage of the past and to feel the joy of living in total surrender to the process of life as it unfolds-HOWEVER it unfolds. The result is vastly increased happiness, personal power and freedom.