more ramblings from kia

Old 11-30-2010, 09:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

more ramblings from kia

well another al anon meeting tonite well it will be if brother can make the drive up there as the snows fairly bad here atm and the ice and to say he dont like driving at nite at best of times is understatement but im hoping he will brave it cos boy do i need it two weeks of nothing cos of having the flu and even now im not brill cos am having womens probs now too so just need to talk to my friends there cos have missed them more than i can say and has been hard coping there with the A all the time and without the support they give well had no idea how much they helped me till its not there.

I mean theres meetings where he lives but the idea of new folks again well it put me off that and fact i wasnt so good when was there.

My new years resolution is to look after my health more though as i have let myself go alot lately have been told by bone doc by phone the xrays i had done have shown i have compound fractures in my spine nothing i hasten to add to do with him thats me ignoring my bone probs for too long till they hit me in the face.That and well everything feels like its falling off atm so its time i put me first so have decieded i cant keep making this journey to see him all the time so will have to make more permanent choices fairly soon cos i cant keep my house on my own either as cant afford to keep it once daughter moves out but theres a bit of me hesitating with making more permanent choices that are harder to undo but something will have to give soon as i will collapse with all this travelling hmmm if u read that on someone elses posts id say why doesnt he come here then why indeed seems its still me doing all the running eh although i have begun to think is this really what i want and theres more and more doubts creeping in before he cheated if u had said did i wanna be with 100 per cent i would of said yes now 70 per cent wants with him the other 30 says run to the hills soon be 50-50 eh at this rate xx
Old 11-30-2010, 09:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Kia,
I am so glad you chose to go to AlAnon. Big step for you, I understand.
Could you possibly ask one of the people who attend this meeting to give you a lift?

So sorry about your bone fractures Kia.
That kind of chronic pain can lead to depression. Well, I better make that and "I" statement. I have chronic pain from arthritis and a major depressive disorder, but now that I am being treated well with an AD, my pain is not as bad. Seems possible to heal anyways.

Hopefully you can get to that meeting and I hope you feel better soon.

Beth

PS
now 70 per cent wants with him the other 30 says run to the hills soon be 50-50 eh at this rate xx

Thats progress! LOL
good for you kia.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rising from the Ashes

kia, I hope you will be able to make your Alanon meeting tonight. My prayers are with you for your health. Clearly, Al-Anon offers many ways to reach out for the loving support and comfort each of us needs and deserves. By coming together, we gain strength and confidence. We learn that we are not really unique, and we find hope for ourselves in the progress we see all around us. Our Ala-non friends do help in our healing and change. In our recovery it does help to have a "we" program. We all need someplace where we feel that we are not alone. Each one of us is part of the other person's recovery through mutual help. Friendships are built over time and become like a second family. We are a part of a group that accepts us for who we are, and we feel loved. We receive support, understanding, encouragement and help when we reach out.

I have found SR as a GREAT source for support. Keep posting!