ACDirito Please Come Back

Old 11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

That's exactly what I was going to say Beth. I'm going to write those down. Thank you DeVon.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:13 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wicked View Post
sorry bucyn, your pain is obvious, and i should not contribute.
I am not in pain, Wicked. Please do not ascribed feelings to me that do not exist. It's patronizing and you absolutely do not know how I am feeling.

I am happier than I have been in years, maybe in my whole life. I hardly want to say how my life has changed since March when my divorce was finalized and I got that abusive alcoholic momma's boy out of my life. It would seem like bragging...and yet, I want to give people who can't see any way out or think the future is bleak whether they are with or without their alkie (a term btw which is used all over this board, even by alkies themselves--or is this going to be another banned word, something to be offended over?).

But whatever...

In any case, you are WAY out of line to tell me how I feel.

And you are wrong.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:17 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

The attitude you display so violently is exactly the kind of attitude that created the tension on that thread which lead to ACDirito being treated poorly in the first place.
Learn2Live - I don't remember your attitude being much better in my thread.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:27 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Okay gang, let's try this again.

- These are not _your_ boards. SoberRecovery is a private company, they charge money for advertising which is then used to pay for the servers and bandwidth from which these boards operate. They own the place, so they get to set the rules.

- The rules are clearly posted on the Forum Home page under "Forum Rules". The short version is that members are to post their personal experience in recovery, nothing more. Talking _about_ other people and what their feelings might or might not be is called gossip. Not allowed. Posting angry, hateful comments is called "flaming", also not allowed.

- The folks who manage these forums _are_ experts, highly trained, qualified and licensed in the field of alchohol and addiction treatment, as well as in the management of on-line forums.

So if you're feeling hot and angry, go take a walk. Get some fresh air. Come back tomorrow. While you were spouting steam and causing a ruckus there are several women being abused by their husbands who are _not_ getting my attention because I am busy putting out temper tantrums on this thread.

Mike
Moderator, SoberRecovery