Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

OT may move again- please please HP... let me live in a place full with peace

Blogs

Notices

OT may move again- please please HP... let me live in a place full with peace

Old 10-25-2010, 02:15 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

read up on how to introduce cat to dog. if it is done wrong it will mess everything up forever.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:12 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Fast to answer this one wasn't He?

Now for peace and tolerance between cats and dog.

Enjoy the new area, ambience, peace and tranquility, and PLEASE do NOT let XABF find out where you have moved to.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadmack25 For This Useful Post:
HealingWillCome (10-25-2010), TakingCharge999 (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 08:40 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Well I got good news, visits are not allowed. No boyfriends or friends or anyone... in order to reach my new home I have to walk through my therapist's house so she wants privacy and I get it and its perfect because I never invite anyone home anyway!!

Gladly XABF hasn't known my whereabouts for 2 years. Gladly I have not obssessed about him lately. Too busy/tired for that! and its boring anyway.

The contract is ready!!! now if I had money.. lol. I asked my dad for help and I am sending him some data about my account etc.

THANK GOD Friday is pay day and I can pay the rent and deposit by myself then in case help hasn't arrived yet....

Today there is no water in my current apartment. Slowly just being observant, I find how God is letting me know that is no place for me anymore... just like with my ex's....

It is easier when you KNOW what kind of place IS for you!!

I am so incredibly thankful, because I have time for this transition..2 months... I am uncluttering everything and giving away many things........ I like that feeling. NO bad memories allowed. NO more past...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakingCharge999 For This Useful Post:
bookwyrm (10-26-2010), keepinon (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 08:44 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Amazing how when we shed the old [email protected]#..we make room for those people (angels?) who show up with just what we need.
The Following User Says Thank You to keepinon For This Useful Post:
TakingCharge999 (10-26-2010)
Old 10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I am still amazed, keepinon! and it was all inner stuff. I was not even actively looking...
o_O well, NOW that I see consequences of inner work, I am more motivated!! sometimes it feels never ending, as if its just all work and no prize. There ARE prizes, many and I got a feeling this is just the beginning
Old 10-26-2010, 10:26 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I sign the contract on Friday after my therapy. I am so grateful I am in tears. It was just a small, very small shift in me and look what it did. Thank you, thank you, thank you God. On Sat I will show my fridge/washing machine to a friend who is also moving out, I hope she likes them and I can have some extra money (much needed)

Things are moving quickly. Today a neighbor told me about water problems in the apartment, and we are expected to pay extra, yadda yadda and it was great to say "you may need to speak with the landlord, I may no longer be around".

I also cancelled the phone/internet/cable. The company SUCKS. It was great to say "I want to cancel this service. What do I need to do?" No longer paying them any other cent, either.

I am happy making plans for the money I am going to start saving.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakingCharge999 For This Useful Post:
HealingWillCome (10-27-2010), Jadmack25 (10-27-2010)