Last news I wanted to get

Old 10-14-2010, 05:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh my dear friends, thank you for these wonderful messages of love, prayer and support.
I know Ann is in deep shock, as last night she couldn't remember how to say the Hail mary when we were saying the Rosary.

I wasn't too happy on Monday, when the doctors saw test results which showed her liver and spleen were not happy chappies, and this darn tumor showed up in tests for the first time. They put op off from Tuesday to Thursday, so that the Surgeon who does the liver and pancreas transplants could be lead surgeon, as it was going to be a bigger op than originally thought.

Precisely what they found I do not know, but as it is such an aggressive tumor, and had caused blocked ducts before it was found, I guess that it has metastasized into the liver at least.

Trust me we are praying for transplant chance, but as it is so vicious she may only have weeks from now.

Her boys are 5, 7 and 10 years old, and each is top of his class.

Must head off now.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jadmack I am so sorry. I can not even begin to imagine the pain. We may not understand the reasoning behind it. Faith. I pray you and your dear friend find the strength to make it through this.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hugs, Jadmack. I am so sorry. Sending hugs, prayers and wishes for strength and peace to you, Ann, Sue and their family.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh, if only life always made sense.

This is so flippin tragic, Jad. Just said a prayer for you, for Sue, for Ann, and for those three little buddies. What a world of hurt; I cannot imagine.

Peace will find you gals, because you seek it. In the meantime, we are here.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:28 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

(((Jadmack))) - oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. You, Ann, Sue, the boys and the entire family are in my prayers.

I agree, I don't know WHY, but pancreatic cancer seems more prevalent these days. My uncle had it and by the time they diagnosed it, they suggested hospice.

I'm glad Ann has such a dear friend in you, but I know you are hurting, too

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 10-14-2010, 08:58 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Jesus loves you so very much, and assures you today that nothing, absolutely nothing can separate you from HIS love…remember this today, tomorrow and forever. God is still in control no matter what we are going through!

“People were bringing little children to Jesus to have Him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, He was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them.” Mark 10:13-16

You and your love ones will be in my prayers and God answers prayers!
Old 10-15-2010, 06:27 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Ann and her grandsons fly down tomorrow, to be with Sue. I got told tonight that there are secondaries thru out, so only hope is a total miracle, and come Sunday this land will have our first, and only saint when Mary MacKillop is canonised. So she will be hearing even more, from those of us who have been on our knees for ages.

Right now, I feel like I am so exhausted from praying and crying, I can't even be bothered having a shower before hitting the hay.....just getting undressed is a real effort.

Hopefully after a decent sleep, I will be functioning normally tomorrow.

Thanks to you all, for being such staunch "cobbers".
Old 10-15-2010, 12:39 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Big, big hugs, Jadmack.