They're the best , aren't they !!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

They're the best , aren't they !!

Since Sunday morning i've been practising no contact and although it was difficult at times , had the urge to text something , anything , to get a response , I didn't till last night .Firstly the landlord has been calling xabf who then wanted to know why considering i'd kicked him out of house .... i'll sort it I replied . Then the text of all texts arrived asking why he was sat in an apartment feeling guilty when I was the one to throw him out of house , and non of this would have happened had I only given him a bit of freedom when we were together !!
That got me right where it hurts , was he right , would we still be together and he'd have his drinking under control , if only ?? Then it hit me , he's simply the best at turning everything round rather than take the blame and admit that he has a problem , and for a few minutes I was sucked in ,so back to the drawing board ... we live and learn
Thanks to everyone on here , sometimes I get it x
Old 10-05-2010, 03:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

cytagirl, yes they are champions at twisting and turning truth into imagination, and lies into facts.
You can so easily end up totally bewildered and doubting what you saw or heard, after they get thru telling you their side of the story.
I ended up wondering if I really was on this planet.

He sucked you in for such s short time, enough to let you see why NO contact is such a blessing. It stops the loads of codswallop that comes hurtling at us, it stops us being cast back into shame or guilt or whatever nasty they hit us with. It gives peace, and a space to get support, to strengthen ourselves and get these bloodsuckers out of our system.

Thank God, You got it. Now you know and can be aware....be very aware.