second meeting

Old 09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

second meeting

at al anon tonite and im feeling so positive for the here and now i know it prob wont last but for the here and now i feel a big weight lifting off me and know i can do this i can heal the hurt thats still there and get my life back on track still didnt speak at the meeting cos am shy at public speaking an am not sure what im meant to say but i think maybe im getting it now how things go and met some more new ppl tonite too think im gonna enjoy been with these ppl so for tonite i feel happy for first time in a week and ill enjoy that amount remind of this moment in next few days and someone post it back to me how i felt tonite
Old 09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

That's fab news Kia. You will get down during the week. Be prepared for it, know it's coming and use the tools you have for support (SR) until your next meeting. One step at a time...Maybe make it a goal to go no contact from meeting to meeting. Maybe having a smaller goal to attain to wouldn't make no contact "forever" seem so scary.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

at al anon tonite and im feeling so positive for the here and now
Yay! Kia! Yep, you can do it. I had to make it from one island of happiness to another, but eventually all the land connected. Still some bumps in the road, but so much easier to handle with solid ground underneath.
This is wonderful.

Beth