SR or SOMEONE should hire Naive

Old 09-28-2010, 05:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

SR or SOMEONE should hire Naive

I don't care who does it but these skills are too refined and extraordinary to be wasted

translation of XAH letter to NoDay
Quote:
I have'nt written in a while because I wanted the whole child support thing to be completed.=
i've been busy drinking and have just sobered up enough to write a cohesive letter.

Quote:
I would have paid sooner, but you didn't bother to tell me that the judgement had been made and that I should be paying.=
i have never paid a penny to you for my child and now will only pay because of the judgement. if there is anyway i can get out of paying, then i will not pay any money because i need all my money to buy drink and cigarettes.

Quote:
Now that I know, I've goten the statement back from the government, so I know that you know that not only am I cooperating, but I've arranged to pay the back payments which you didn't tell me were building.=
i am making the back payments to avoid going to jail, not because i feel you deserve them. if i thought you needed money to raise a child, then i could have made voluntary payments directly to you. as it is, i am pissed at you and hard at work scheming how to get out of giving you and DD any money.

Quote:
I am cooperating as I said I would, you know that now=
as history tells, i did not cooperate until you forced me to by law and i'm furious with you for doing that.

Quote:
Whatever hurt you are feeling, all I can ask is that you don't let your daughter pay the consequences. She deserves to know her father. I have done everything you asked, including allow you to obtain full custody by not even showing up to court.=
it's so much easier to just have another drink and blame you rather than try to stay sober enough to get to court. plus, now that you don't drive me everywhere, it was too much hassle to get there.

Quote:
I don't want a battle that will harm DD. You said that you would not keep me from her if I did what you said. Please keep your word.=
i am too lazy to bother to do the things required to get visitation with my daughter. i actually don't care too much about her, but i'm pissed at you and this is one way of pushing your buttons, which gives me pleasure.

Quote:
FYI: You declared DSS on your taxes as a dependant, that makes you responsible for child support to him (doesnt matter who he lives with). As you are in a higher tax bracket than me, it would be you paying child support not me. (seriously, ask your lawyer about this).=
my foggy, confused alcoholic brain actually made this up and i now actually believe it.

Quote:
I haven't done it, and I'm not going to do it. I mention it only because I want you to see the extent to which I am cooperating.=
really, i am threatening you with this made-up lie that i now believe. i have every intention of pursuing you for child support tomorrow when i sober up...or maybe the next day...or hey, next week is soon enough...

Quote:
I just want to see my daughter.
i just like to harrass you because you outsmarted me and i know i am so much smarter than you. wait until i show up in court once i get over this hangover, get out of debt, get my clothes clean, beg a lift, tap $20 from someone...once i do those things, i'll be in court to get my rights.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hey transformie, thanks for the vote of confidence!

as you know, my confidence is in tatters after being put down, lied to, belittled, cheated on and thrown down a stairwell!

oh, i forget my all time favorite oppression...being screamed at for talking about the health benefits of fresh vegetable juice.

onwards and upwards!
naive
Old 09-28-2010, 05:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Naive, with talents like that, you should work for the government. Or against them, as you choose....
Old 09-28-2010, 05:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Well you're welcome, but this woman speaks the truth

as you know, my confidence is in tatters after being put down, lied to, belittled, cheated on and thrown down a stairwell!

oh, i forget my all time favorite oppression...being screamed at for talking about the health benefits of fresh vegetable juice.
Oh, he's just jealous because you have wings and the Angels speak to you
Old 09-28-2010, 05:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Naive, you don't seem naive to me at all. Quite the opposite.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:10 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Honey, if "Naive" describes you, I can't imagine what Wise means. I love reading your responses and seeing the slant you put on things like this twerp's email.

Work for the Government, soon it would be "hello, Madam President", work against and OH my, I do feel sorry for them.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:13 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by naive View Post

onwards and upwards!
naive
Well - I am with you all the way on the health benefits of fresh vegetable juice.
And I think you are an inspiration.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by naive View Post
being screamed at for talking about the health benefits of fresh vegetable juice.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF VEGGIE JUICE??!!! I mean, HoW *DaRE* You?!!

Hehehe. Naive, you're awesome. I want to hire you full-time to translate all of my XAH's emails
Old 09-28-2010, 08:23 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I"m actullly thinking we should put her in a "translator protection program" in case the politicians see her as a threat and try to disappear her.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:58 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

:rotfxko Love it!Could be a skit on SNL
Old 09-28-2010, 11:47 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

i ALWAYS wanted to write for them. That was before The Onion.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Yes, naive, you are long overdue for a nickname change! nick change, nick change!
Old 09-28-2010, 01:26 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I dunno. It's up to her of course but I never saw Naive as being the IMMATURE definition but rather YOUTHFUL

I never saw it as derogatory either.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:19 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

I relate "naive" to the woman I "met" when we were both opening our eyes to the abusive behavior.......... ugh...... (you hadn't joined yet, transformie!)

But its true its a personal thing... I was just saying

She rules anyway, and its a honor to see her journey.....

The translation is EXCELLENT!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:38 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

Originally Posted by TakingCharge999 View Post
Yes, naive, you are long overdue for a nickname change! nick change, nick change!

OK you been UP GRADED...time to change the name!!

:
Old 09-28-2010, 03:53 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

you guys make me laugh today.

i hear the chant for the name change but i'm gonna stick with it for simplicity's sake.

i feel very appreciated today...thanks for that everyone...haven't felt that for a long time.

yours truly,
naive
Old 09-28-2010, 05:57 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

I think you are an amazing lady - full of patient wisdom.

You are the rock star of recovery!

(((Naive)))
Old 09-28-2010, 06:16 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I love it when you translate Naive.

(yes, some of it is so close to the bone for this recovering alcoholic , i am impressed!)

it is so cool,
yeah, when i sober up, get clean clothes, find 20$ (uh, wait, what can i buy with twenty bucks? beer, cigs) okay, bum a ride, i will take care of that thing i was moaning about that i was supposed to take care of.

Yep.
LOL

Beth
Old 09-28-2010, 06:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Naive my dear, how about translating this?????

Old 09-28-2010, 07:18 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

let me think..let me think..

Un-naived...naive-free....formerly naive
nope. nope.

Well since you seem to be codependent no more..I think I like naivenomore for you. But that is just my personal opinion. Hugs to you!!