Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

OT came back home, BF tells me Dolce my cat disappeared yesterday night.. :( !

OT came back home, BF tells me Dolce my cat disappeared yesterday night.. :( !

Old 09-07-2010, 01:40 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks for your comments they really help. Over here I believe a hurricane is nearby so there is pouring rain almost all day. Yesterday I was too tired and overslept and feel guilty I didn't look for it during the night. Today, I prepared a sign and put a couple of pics and planning to print that and put it in every apartment door nearby.

I will also buy a flashlight for later on. The difficulty on attracting the cat is that we are in a 4th floor so I don't know where to put its litter tray or tuna.. perhaps during the time I know she is active (4-6 AM) ? I was panicking earlier but after reading this is common behavior (exploring around for a few days) I feel better. Gabanna my other cat has been really loving toward us now and I know she misses Dolce, gladly I put some herbal remedy for pets... her apettite is the same! setting a good example for me...

BF said he would find her but he hasn't done much so I stopped believing his theories/promises and am acting as if I was alone. Yesterday he said he was "too tired". Well I had came from a 7hour overnight bus ride and still was able to wander around. Then I saw the general state of the apartment-my mess and the dishes not made and the fridge empty and his clothes around, minus one cat- and I had it. I feel bad solving things by myself but then start to like it and feel empowered. It seems I learned men are useless so I attract that kind of man.

Also he went for me to the terminal station but was 10 min. late. I wonder if it was me I would go with much anticipation so my guest is not left hanging there waiting for me all tired. Yet he says he loves me and I am spoiled. Hah. The ability to see actions and not words, anyway my priority is the cat now and I won't move a finger to ease his life anymore.

Tomorrow is his bday. I was going to invite him to the VIP movie theater but I don't want to do that anymore, away he goes this weekend, bringing more clarity and peace to my life, finally.

Wish me luck this afternoon