Stupid Poll

Old 09-02-2010, 12:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stupid Poll

I seem incapable of making decisions for myself so maybe you guys can help me decide what to do this weekend.

Option A
Stay a my dad's house all weekend and lay low, probably do some boating if it's nice enough

Option B
Go upstate for the weekend. Which would involve'; 6 hours of traveling each way, camping two of the four nights in a shared tent (weather outlook 60's and showers), two labor day parties one on Sat. and one on Sun, questions about where my AH is, taking Friday off from work and getting to spend four days with all of my friends.

decisions, decisions....
Old 09-02-2010, 12:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

A change of scenery often helps broaden one's perceptions.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

hmmm, moping around the house or going out to have fun with friends??! Go have some FUN!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

If you hang around the house, you could......do the dishes, clean the bath, mop the floors, dust all the furniture, wash the windows........or go have fun with your friends.

I'm with book, go have fun!!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

Sounds like you already made your decision--Option A, which sounds like the better choice to me, but you already knew that.

And just a side note: I wish folks would stop referring to themselves, their questions, their posts, their lives as "stupid." When I used derogatory statements to describe myself, my thoughts, my life, my choices, it chipped away at what little self esteem I had left.

The biggest self esteem booster I've come across: kindness to myself.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:30 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm going it's decided. I've spent enough time with my dad lately and who knows when I'll get to see everyone again.

I really have no excuse not to go. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Good for you..just get a line prepared for those who ask about AH like..not doing vey well, but I'm having a great time right now!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by keepinon View Post
Good for you..just get a line prepared for those who ask about AH like..not doing vey well, but I'm having a great time right now!
Yeah Iv'e thought about that. There's definetely a few people who I need to tell the story to, which will be good. I hate talking on the phone.

As for everyone else I'm hoping I won't get too many inquires, in the past I've traveled a lot without him. So I'm hoping either people will just say "Telll AH I said hi", and I can nod, smile and change the subject. Or if asked where he is my reply will simply be "In Brooklyn"
Old 09-02-2010, 08:37 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Recently I had a dilemma kind of like this one. I chose option C: going away by myself. Can't wait!!

Hope you have fun this weekend, no matter what you do.

Hugs,
posie