Family snap 4 generations

Old 08-23-2010, 12:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Wonderful picture, and it's nice to put a face with your name now, dear!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:32 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

What a lovely picture, Jadmack. Thank you for sharing!
Old 08-23-2010, 02:33 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

We all had a wonderful day at my eldest daughter's home, and there is plenty of room to move in 10 acres on top of a small mountain. Worries and cares seem to fade as I get nearer to it and further from the town. Before going there, mum cam to church with me, was heartily welcomed be the 600 folks there, and at the end of Mass, my lovely priest came over and gave her a beautiful blessing......she loved it. I must add that mum has been a member of the Uniting Church for 50 or more years, but when with me, she enjoys coming to my church. Not a bigotted bone in her body.

I laughed at her startled look when a big boy came and gave her a lovely cuddle, as she didn't know who he was, then she realised it was eldest GrandSon who has grown a mile high since she last saw him.

We went to get her hair permed yesterday, and later on, as we were walking round the shopping centre (mum with wheelie walker) I asked her to "slow down".....we almost fell in a heap laughing.

Came home and needed a nap, which was perfect, then prepared a lamb leg roast for dinner, which RABF and us two gad-a-bouts enjoyed.

Thanks to you all for your WOW comments. Read them out to mum and she was a smile from ear to ear, and highly delighted, as I am at the compliments. I am very lucky, in that I have her still, and that my girls and their families are close knit and close by.

We are planning the big 100th logistics of all us mob going down to her place, the 3000 klms plane trip, accomodation needs etc, and hoping WE make it til then.

I will post more as the week goes on.

Thank you for the wonderful words and support you give, you darlings.

This is the 'Bride and Groom to be', at their engagement party a few months ago, and I couldn't ask for a better man to be my darling GD's life partner.

God bless
Old 08-23-2010, 03:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Darn photo didn't show up, so I will post it again.

This is the 'Bride and Groom to be', at their engagement party a few months ago, and I couldn't ask for a better man to be my darling GD's life partner.

God bless