kia

Old 08-12-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

kia

it would seem there are trust issues on his side is this part of this disease too cos i been dumped again cos i told him i didnt trust him to not leave me sat on a station again as he did once before i know u will all say i told u so but just needed to say it dumped twice in one week good eh and mates wedding on sat cant wait in the mood im in will be wonderful.

Know theres nothing anyone can say to make it right wonder if i can make it 3 times in one week mind once he sees ive posted this on fb that will be 3 as he hates me telling ppl stuff too and ive told him i posted it too so even better eh
Old 08-12-2010, 01:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Well when you get tired of it, you can always go no contact. Good luck!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Totally agree with Hello-Kitty, when you've had enough then you will make it stop.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

thats one thing isnt it nothing is ever written in stone and i can walk away anytime i want to he should bear that in mind and when i do it will be for good cos so far i havent done but have got rid of quite a few alcoholics that were been a nuisance in my life the min he starts upsetting me more than making me happy the plans get changed and its not far off it i can tell u thanks kitty xxxkia