SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   I am FINISHED. (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/204714-i-am-finished.html)

MusicIslove82 07-08-2010 07:13 PM

I am FINISHED.

I'm tired of this. He decides he wants to play Facebook games,and apparently stayed up all night with his "friend" to watch the sunrise. I did everything in the WORLD for this man,and now he thinks since he has his new appartment by this "friend" that he no longer needs me. No contact for over 2 weeks. He blames MY health problems for not wanting to be with me.

I sent him a message on facebook asking for my things back. The coward has yet to reply.

He is likely trying to get with this other woman. On with the next victim it appears. So be it. I am BETTER than THIS. He can take his alcoholic self elsewhere.

nodaybut2day 07-09-2010 06:14 AM

:c011:

transformyself 07-09-2010 06:44 AM

Likely trying to get with this other woman?
he told you he had a crush on her
He moved right next door to her
He stayed up all night with her to watch the sunrise
He now says he was never in love with you.

I'm glad to hear and see you are oughtta there. He's done with your relationship too.
Great news! Now you can refocus on your own life and find TRUE happiness!

Congratulations! Hope you're putting a support system in place for when the urge to contact him comes back, cause it'll only bring more pain.

In fact, when I first left my AH, that's what i put in my phone for his name. More Pain. Think I'll do that again..

PieRat 07-09-2010 09:00 AM

Good for you for getting out. I know you want your stuff back, but if the "facebook", or any other site, or stuff bothers you then you might want to avoid using it. Seems like he might be using it as a tool to push your buttons since he is a tool.

MusicIslove82 07-09-2010 10:48 AM

Likely trying to get with this other woman?
he told you he had a crush on her
He moved right next door to her
He stayed up all night with her to watch the sunrise
He now says he was never in love with you.
You're right,Trans. I don't know why I didn't just walk out the door and stay gone when he told me he had a crush on her. The thing is,she and I are good friends,and she even told me herself she has NO INTEREST in him. Plus She was madly in love with his best friend,and said friend really messed her over. Well,now he's really deciding on coming back to town,but she wants nothing to do with him. She knows how it feels,and at least one good thing came of my relationship,I have a great new friend. I'm just taking myself out of this "90210" Drama.

Even if she DID decide to take a chance with him,he'd just go back to true self. He puts up this nice guy act for her,and everyone around him.

I know I shouldn't be,but I am a mess. I have been crying on and off all day,and I've barely slept.

I'm glad you left your AH. I'm sure he will come crawling back. They seem to like to do that once they are low on whatever they need.(money,support,"love")

Good for you for getting out. I know you want your stuff back, but if the "facebook", or any other site, or stuff bothers you then you might want to avoid using it. Seems like he might be using it as a tool to push your buttons since he is a tool.
Yes. It is just like that Pie. He IS pushing my buttons on there. He didn't even have the nerve to write me back about getting my stuff. I doubt he will.

PieRat 07-09-2010 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by MusicIslove82 (Post 2647661)

Yes. It is just like that Pie. He IS pushing my buttons on there. He didn't even have the nerve to write me back about getting my stuff. I doubt he will.

Sounds like he is wanting you to keep contacting you. Maybe he "gets off" on that to use the term. Just do not let him play you and try to keep you as a safety net.