Feeling a little stronger

Old 07-05-2010, 07:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

Feeling a little stronger

We had my cousin's wedding on Saturday, which was a 2 hour drive with 2 little ones...A(struggle what to call him because I don't consider him my fiance)..Okay well he changed his mind last minute he was going okay fine...

So after the wedding came the reception and "A" got snippy with me in the parking lot that it was at a Legion. He started to blame me for not "thinking of him" that we should have skipped the reception because it was at a Legion and of course people would be drinking. Well, duh he KNEW it was there he KNEW we were going and HE chose to go...But of course it is my fault

We left a little earlier because the kids got cranky and on the way home he was trying to blow up at me after the kids fell asleep. He was saying things, "I need to tell him where this relationship is going" "I need to help him deal with his feelings" It was all the things he says I need to be doing to "help" him and his alcoholism.

I just felt like God was there putting all the right words in my mouth and it felt good and I didn't feel like I was having to sit and take the blame or felt gulity.

So, I am feeling pretty good about myself!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Originally Posted by LS2 View Post
I just felt like God was there putting all the right words in my mouth and it felt good and I didn't feel like I was having to sit and take the blame or felt gulity.
That's so awesome, I wanted to repost it!

Thank you for sharing!

(((LS2)))