anger

Old 07-02-2010, 09:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

anger

Yes it's that time again folks, when I'm on deadline with no childcare, sleep very little, work too much, have no time to myself, eat like **** and don't go to yoga. Those old demons I recently laughed at are floating closer and closer, primarily the anger at AH for being a drunk. Isn't that funny! Silly girl.

So today while I was working at the pool during my sons swim class, a woman who looked remarkably like OW walked by and I got up and followed her, thinking it was her. I was going to announce she needed to leave. Oh, okay Transform. Good thing you're the boss of the whole universe.

Luckily it wasn't her, but I am angry and sick about this again, when I previously didn't give a rats rear.

Better go back to taking care of me. Just not sure how to do it. Oh, and my car is totaled so the kids and I are biking everywhere. That's going to get old very soon.

Just venting. Thanks for listening. I know there are WAY bigger problems out there, folks fighting for their lives and missing those who've lost theirs. I guess I just need to be reminded of the simple sayings ya'll are so good at.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Anvil! You're hilarious. How dare the site delete your poetic response. Well, at least I"m not the only one that's crabby. And you've got a funny little guy to prove it.

Yes, I'm tired. So tired. And I feel like crying. And I want my mommy. Except not mine actually, she was insane and abusive. Gawd, see what I mean?
Old 07-03-2010, 04:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Ok- is anyone else having great difficulty getting to this site?

I can't get to the main page, get a DATABASE ERROR page . I have to go to the soberrecovery.com page, scroll down to see this forum and click on the topic offered, then use the previous or next thread options.

HELP!!!
Old 07-03-2010, 05:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
A Pirate looks at 40

Iv am too far away to offer more than simple advice Transform. We all have and will continue to have bad days. You are the queen of the universe, but it still comes with some headaches.

Anyway yes the database error is really beginning to annoy me! Can we turn our anger towards that? LOL

If all else fails we can follow the wise Anvilhead (God help us all lol)

PR

P.S. since you are boss of the whole universe can't you wave a wand, or scepter or something? Send some minions to the SR planet and get this database thing sorted? LOL
Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I found that righteous anger was very healing for me--as in, damned RIGHT I had the right to be angry!!! I think learning to give voice to our feelings is very important to codies, because for me,feeling the feeling contributes to a sense of separateness and "being". It also helps me determine my boundaries a bit more clearly.

And yes, that database error has me apoplectic as well. I just figured out the "next thread" trick to navigating around here.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Bein Angry Sucks..no matter how justified and self rightous it seems..you often know how Alien..unpleasant and generally destructive it is...even with all the justification in the world...you know you dont like feelin it..an when you finally get over it..you kinda say..now thats better peace of mind again...had a couple of major anger days towards my wife who never cleans up..an spends money, on everything we dont need, an feeds a child junk food instead of good food, i could go on...anguish heaped upon more anguish, dont like livin this..though sometimes once in the thick of it..very hard to not feel, tryin to be tolerant respectfull,non judgemental, is for me the hardest thing in the world, changing within a marital situation and becoming a nicer person, after being a certain way with each other, for a period of years, is a mighty task to do..if at all possible..not sure? hope you dont mind the vent here.
Old 07-04-2010, 06:04 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

vent away KC

I just realized I"m back in a place where I am afraid to state boundaries to AH. That's BAD mKay? After the full blown lecture I gave an SR friend today on the phone, I SHOULD be the Queen of the Universe.

Putting the focus back on me, I either:
rage like a crazy person or
don't state my needs.

What is that?

Well, regardless, this boundary is one I'm sure of, yet am afraid to state it. Again. Oh, that's right. I've already stated it. Now it's time to enforce boundaries.

At least I'm aware of it.