Update about that guy on the motorcycle

Old 06-20-2010, 09:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Update about that guy on the motorcycle

So in early May I had this experience:
Today, at about 11am, this d1ckhead on a huge, decked out motorcycle parked in my yard and pounded on my door, "Is there a reason why your car door is wide open?" he demanded?

I went outside right away, followed him and yes one of the kids must have left the door open. "We've been going around it all morning, buses and cars." The guy said as he walked back to his motorcycle. I was following him, apologizing but he was such a freaking a$$hole about it. So I stopped for a minute, thought about it and laid into him for being such a jerk to me.

I"m so angry right now. It's taking everything I have to not drive around the corner, find out where he lives and camp out on his lawn drinking 40's and throwing them at him....
I was mad for a good long while. Oh, well, get over it Transform, right?

Today I stopped in THAT GUYS driveway as he was sanding down a big wooden statue and I wanted to know what he was applying. I didn't know it was that same guy. We chatted for awhile, I essentially interviewed him about his procedure, the chemicals he was using, etc.

Then I saw his motorcycle. I said, "Is that YOUR motorcycle?!?"

He said sheepishly, "yeah. I was hoping you wouldn't notice."

I was laughing so hard, I got off my bike and shook his hand and introduced myself. "I was SO MAD at you for that! Why didn't you just shut the door or be a little nicer?"

He said he realized he hadn't been very polite when I started going off on him. He said, "I was embarrassed so I just high tailed it out of there."

We had a great talk and I teased him a bit. He told me to go put some sun screen on and I said, "oh no, I live on the wild side. I don't wear sunscreen OR shut my car doors.'

He actually asked me to have a drink with him sometime. Funny...