am i wrong?

Old 10-10-2003, 09:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

am i wrong?

my stbx AH is supposed to meet me today before work to get my 1/2 of the mortgage payment. we have to send it western union quick collect since we're so far behind. he hasn't been to work this week at all so what makes me think he'll show up for this? NOTHING! i have decided not to waste my time leaving early to meet him. my time is much too valuable and i am not willing to sit and wait for him in the parking lot only to have him not show up. plus, i refuse to go to work pissed off because i have people's lives in my hands and they don't deserve anything less than my full attention! we work at the same hospital on the same shift so my thought is...if he wants 1/2 the mortgage money from me, he can make it convenient for me or come get it. the payment is not due until the 15th, so i have a few days. also, i will require a copy of the western union form stat after he makes it for proof he did it.
just my way of looking out for me. am i wrong?
Old 10-10-2003, 01:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
believer

Hmmm, this doesn't involve giving him cash, does it? If so, you might want to get a cashier's check instead....
Old 10-10-2003, 01:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

AAARRGGHH!! Take your half of the money and send it yourself. Let him send his. Nuts to handing cash to stbx... whatEVER stbx means.
Old 10-10-2003, 01:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Why doesnt he give you his half? Then you can mail the payment. Forget handing him the money!

STBX... Soon to be ex? I think smoke..
Old 10-10-2003, 11:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

lol! y'all are so funny! stbx does mean soon to be ex. well, the end of the story is...he called and met me and we paid the money together. i made a copy of the reciept and gave it to him. this is only the second time i've seen him in 10 weeks. he walked me to the car and said could he have a hug and i said thanks i've been missing that. he broke down and started crying but turned away so i wouldn't see him. darn! i miss that man sometimes. but of course he was sober at the time. still won't admit he has a problem. oh well.