I'm detaching

Old 05-28-2010, 06:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm detaching

Hi my SR friends and family. I feel free today. In the last few days abf and I have called it quits. We've done this before, but never were successful. This time, I shall be done with him.
Because of financial restraints, he's not gone yet. It is complicated, but it will be over, because, I'm not going back, and he has to go. We were buying this house from his B & SIL. Well they appear to be on my side, and said I can keep it if I can pay it alone. Roommates please apply to me. The other bad part is that, we run a business for them. Which is to say I do most at the business, and we split the check. I explained this to them, and they asked me to send( they are out of the country) a proposal, in essence, I'll continue to do it all except the mechanical maintenance, which, I can hire locally.
So, I've got a plan to get him out. I'm putting my tools to work, and I'm fearful, yet excited.
The ones who helped me on here mean so much to me. Complete strangers helping me more than you can know. I've seen miracles in my life and many blessings since getting back into my own recovery.
Now if I can find a good person to rent here, or increase my income, I'll be safe and free just me and my dogs in my nice beautiful home. I deserve this. And my xabf deserves every good thing in his life too! I'm not the one to share my esh with him, or anything else. My enabling stops here.
I am feeling scared but oh so ready to move on.
Happy Friday! It's a good day, I've got hope, and i feel loved, by me!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

thank you..this really helped me today...I too need to learn to detach. One day at a time though..I wish you happiness on your journey cause you really deserve it!!!
Old 05-28-2010, 07:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

EXCELLENT progress!! You are an example for us all!

Guess I'll go get myself moving and productive, too.

Congrats on taking your life back!!
Old 05-28-2010, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I hope all goes as smoothly as it seems for you, but of course in real life that doesn't always happen. Make sure that you are legally covered with the contracts for continuing the business and for purchase of house all right and tight.

For your future, all the best be yours.

God bless