using the program with non A's

Old 05-20-2010, 06:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

using the program with non A's

I've been in New York City for the last week with my sister and her band. Musicians, actors and "artists" are bigger King Babies than A's! It's driving me crazy! I don't give a sh!t how many movies you've made with Spike Lee, how many people stop us for an autograph from you--you're a jerk!

It wasn't until I got up this morning that I realized I should be using my detachment and program with these crybabies. I know this may sound like a no brainer, but I've also been working and just getting to know these folks, one of whom is putting us up, so I have been polite, extending my thanks and being gracious. But last night I went off on one of them in particular who has decided he wants to control who I talk to and when. It's absurd.

But that's not the way to deal with them either. They thrive on that drama just like A's. Today I'm not going to bite on any hooks they throw and ignore their bs and just go about my day happily. Even though I want to go off. I am SO mad today...
Old 05-20-2010, 06:51 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

crybabies come in every color. Addicts and artists are often in pain and ego drive, so no shocker there.