boxing his stuff up...and it's messing with my mind!

Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face boxing his stuff up...and it's messing with my mind!

So...for those of who know my story-I won't repeat and those don't, please look at some previous posts. I am still awaiting any kind of response on our division of assets. He has gone beyond no contact-he doesn't even come and get his mail when I leave it outside under the mat for him anymore.

My son came home from college Friday-so we have been playing around with moving him to the basement and I will take his bedroom for a study. The room next to it-was my STBRAH. I could not even walk INTO that room without getting physical "stuck" and having the rush of memories recounting all of those abusive conversations and situations in that room. It will have to be a guest room-

So, I started moving his things; boxing things up and putting them in the garage. Sometimes I felt really good about it because I was finally making the physical stuff that reminded me of this abusive jerk, disappear from my sight. No doubt about it though; this week has been hard for me. I had my counseling appointment on Saturday and we talked about the loss, but it's more than that. This man who I put through school; supported his 3 kids and was his biggest cheerleader and fan-now wants more of my assets.

I am finding that closure on an abusive relationship takes time and I am learning to be patient with myself as every day I realize how oppressive my situation truly was and I was too much in the thick of it to realize it. I love taking care of myself now and appreciating those people in my life-who strive for healthy relationships. Two+ years of individual counseling and getting the courage to throw this toxic person out of my life forever is worth every tear shed.

Thanks for listening...
Old 05-16-2010, 06:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hi mermaid girl-

you can clear the energy in the house. first, get his stuff out. next, open all the windows and let the wind blow through the house. third, pour water on the sills of the windows...water purifies energy. if you have a fireplace in the house, light a big fire.

lastly, sit in the room that was his, close your eyes and extend your aura through the room, down the hall, into the living room.

then, the house will be fresh and yours again. try it. you'll see that the energy clears.

naive
Old 05-17-2010, 12:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Those moments suck but its a process. Just remember how good the new guest room will look like, without a toxic person inside and great decorations. Grab a TV series you like and run a TV marathon with pizza once everything is out!!

Incense helps remove bad vibes as well, and a glass of water can 'absorb' the bad energies lingering over there... just make sure to dispose of it in the morning... don't drink it!

Above all asking God for help, cleansing at every level... helps.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Are u feeling overwhelmed by circumstances, feelings of restlessness and insecurity, do not fight against these things in your own strength.

Just lay your life in GOD's omnipotent saving hands

When your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be in strong character and ready for anything!

James 1 v 3-4

Let GOD make you fruitful in the land of suffering. Then you will be ready for anything.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:18 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Love your ideas for re-arranging and detoxifying the house.

He wants more of YOUR assets, suggest to him....he try working and no drinking and he will have his own.

God bless