Spirituality and me

Old 05-11-2010, 12:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Spirituality and me

I have been working with my HP called God. I have been reading the bible and really trying to walk in the word and I must admit its been ever so helpful. I am learning to control myself and let God do the rest and I have peace most of the days. I just wanted to share and let you know I am doing really well. Pilates this Saturday!! Woohoo
Hugs
Lulu
Old 05-11-2010, 12:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
today4me

I too have been close to HP the last two days. Before that I prayed and felt protected, but feel it is a relationship now. I am also emotional for some reason similiar to how I got when feeling strongly about something and discussing it with a special person. There are times when my faith is challenged and it is glaringly obvious. I am on a path of faith, hope and love. My prayers are constant throughout the day like never before. I believe!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Amazing, unfailing love exists in Jesus Christ! Continue to read His word, and surround yourself in His love!

Feel free to PM me anytime! Jesus is my everlasting bridegroom, Lord and Saviour. He has given me SO many signs that my life with my XA is OVER. I am overjoyed at reading you following God and reading His word! Hallejulah! I would LOVE to hear the signs He has given you!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

On mother's day I was looking for a sign..I was feeling a bit down. I have no kids and it makes me sad. We were at a restaurant with about 100 other people. A little girl ran up to me and jumped in my lap and hugged me and wouldnt let go. I thought is was so cute..Her parents looked perplexed. I asked what her name was and they said "Lulu". As you know that is my name and not a common one...I got tears. That was my message and angel from above...

Hugs
Lulu
Old 05-11-2010, 03:04 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Jerem 29:11-14
Old 05-11-2010, 03:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Jer 29:11-14 is one of my very favorite passages! Its in my signature!
Old 05-11-2010, 07:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I know God has a wonderful sense of humour, as I have been on the receiving end of His jokes a few times.
The crowning proof of this is HE MADE MAN....then he got it right and made woman. (Sorry fellas, could not resist it).

Lulu, He certainly gave you a BIG sign of his love, didn't He?

God bless
Old 05-11-2010, 08:01 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

If it wasnt got my higher, I compind the two with the univese. I belive God is the universe. Letting go and Let God handle it works. Live one day at a time and alway be gratfull thats the key
Old 05-11-2010, 08:39 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Sobriety Date: Feb 2009

Originally Posted by lulu1974 View Post
I am learning to control myself and let God do the rest and I have peace most of the days.
I think it is very good explanation of Step3 in 12 steps.