I might not love AH any more

Old 05-11-2010, 11:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Naive
Oh no My Dear, I wasn't snapping at you guys, all though I understand why you would think so. I have in the past.

Nope, I was saying the question of whether I still love AH had taken up too much time all ready, not minimizing your input. Hell no. I need your input!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

If you don't rally know how you feel about him, maybe you just need to say that, to him and the counsellor.

It has taken years to get to this stage, and oh Lord...how much crap and heartache, tears, betrayal and loads of lies....it sure as heck is not going to turn Cinderella like in a few sessions of therapy.

This is for you and your problems due to PTSD, and those darn triggers.
It could take years of your life. Are you prepared to give up more of your life to the man who has turned you upside down and inside out so often in the past?

God bless
Old 05-26-2010, 08:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

This is how I feel about RAH. He's been dry for 30 days now, but I just have nothing left in me. I started to just give up last May and then more and more in November. I am just tired of trying so hard and getting nothing. I've done it for 12 years and feel like I am at the end. He's trying now, and now I've given up.