Adjectives

Old 05-07-2010, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Adjectives

really, truly, honestly and rest of them along those lines.

I was just reading some of my previous post and came to conclusion the more I was using those adjectives, the more uncertain I was about what I was saying. I guess by using them I'm trying to convince myself what I'm saying is true.
I noticed the things I'm certain about I never need to use these adjectives, as if I know and understand something for what it is, than there is no need for any really, trully about it.

This was a kind of revelation for me as it is giving me insight into areas that I need to work more on.

Or right than, just wanted to share another one of my light bulb moments with you
Old 05-07-2010, 08:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I noticed the things I'm certain about I never need to use these adjectives, as if I know and understand something for what it is, than there is no need for any really, trully about it.
Yes, this is true for me too! Thank you for sharing that sesh.

(i have noticed that when someone is trying to convince me of something, they use those words, and it just now dawned on me how i use them on myself!)

Wow.
Old 05-07-2010, 08:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

big wow from me. Never realized how much I do that, and alot of people around me do the same. My A would do the same thing, when he was trying to convince me to give him another chance.
Thanks for sharing your lightbulb moment, it was getting a little dark over here!