Rescued from deep waters

Old 05-04-2010, 09:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Persevere, Never give up!

Red face Rescued from deep waters

''HE reached down from on high and took hold of me: HE drew me ot of deep waters'' Ps 18 v 16 - Many of us have been rescued from some sort of danger. - If u have been cured of a life threatning disease, it is because the hand of GOD reached out and saved you. - or survived an armed robbery, car accident you can say HE reached down and took hold of me - even when you have experienced economic crisis or emotional trauma, you can be thankful for GOD reached down and preserved you! - Perhaps HE used other people as agents to aid you in yr time of crisis - On a deeper more Spiritual level, GOD also reached down and saved you!, JESUS rescued you from deep waters indeed. - Does this make you thankful and fill you with praise towards GOD? We pray for those who find themselves in deep water - especially those that do not know you LORD and do not realize that YOU are powerful enough to save them!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

mamm... I like this one too

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Mary Stevenson, 1936