Why am I angry?

Old 05-03-2010, 03:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

past two days have been a hell of a ride. But right now I'm at the point when I can laugh about it.
Went to my pilates practise tonite and I feel reborn. But it was so funny there, as usually I'm not the most energetic person, but tonight WOW, you should have seen me. I bet, while watching me in amazement all those women from my group were pretty sure I was high on speed or something.
All that anger transformed into positive energy. When I got home my D kept looking at me and said: "What's up with you? you look great! Your eyes are wide open. Even that old shirt looks great on you"
I just hope anger won't have me by my thoath again tomorrow morning.
Writting all this has just made me realize something: maybe I'm switching these emotions (anger and laughing it off) because I don't want to deal with an issue: what will I do about my marriage.
Long ago I decided not to make any decisions while overwhelmed by emotions, as I never stuck by them in the past. And now I feel it's about time I make that big decision, but I don't know if I'm really ready yet.
Huh suddenly I don't feel like laughing any more...

Thank you for all your posts, it has helped me so much... Right now this feels like the only place where I can be myself