Get out of my head

Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Get out of my head

I just read this article offering techniques on how to let go of past loves. It's not geared toward alcoholics or co-dependents but it rather just everyone in general who holds on to what once was, or what was THOUGHT to be...

I enjoyed it and it gave me a little pep in my step. Thought some of you who are finding thoughts of your X's pass through your mind a little more often than you would like, would enjoy it too.

12 Ways to Let Go of Past Loves - How to Let Go of Past Loves- Beliefnet.com

Old 05-01-2010, 09:21 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks for that

That was useful to read, the section on spiritual divorce is good too as that is what Im going thru right now. I still have ridiculous memories of a relationship that in reality didnt relate to how I saw it then or now, so thanks again, constantly reminding myself to welcome the change and release from a frightfully chaotic and mostly miserable time. Lilly
Old 05-01-2010, 10:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I still have ridiculous memories of a relationship that in reality didnt relate to how I saw it then or now

THIS is exactly why I found this article useful too. It's so fantastic when we finally see the light, though painful, still fantastic.
Sending you HUGS!