Didn't by a ticket for this train

Old 04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by celticghirl View Post
That is very true suki. Tpen i am doing exactly the same thing,this past week my ex has been on facebook and his status was always referring to sex and women, this didnt bother me because i thought he is just pathetic and drunk,my problem is i could keep tabs on him this way even if what he was saying could be quite hurtfull,he has now not been on facebook since sunday and im now obsessing about what he could possibly be doing and again searching facebook to see if he has been on (NOT GOOD) - i know i will carry on doing it now because i want to,and untill i dont,then i will carry on feeling the way i do and so will you, go with your feelings and if you wanna check then you will anyway,but there will hopefully come a time when we wont,untill then im just gonna accept feeling the way i do untill i can find my own way out of it. I totally feel for you xx
It's tough when they're "out there" in cyberspace for all to see. I don't know about MySpace, but Facebook has the block feature-the person is blocked, all relationships are severed (I guess a good symbol, right?) - it's a way to stop the obsession.

It was a lifesaver for me and I will admit it was very hard to hit the block button-I wavered for a long time but after I did it, there was sadness for a while, but relief because you can begin to loosen the obsession to check a bit at a time.