need some input

Old 04-25-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kia

need some input

hi just needed some thoughts on starting a new re1ationship too soon and what pp1 think about this i mean i kinda did jump from the re1ationship with A to this one and so far its been ok i do think im ho1ding parts of me back from this the parts that have been hurt too much i 1ike this guy mind hes easy going gets on with everyone i know and has fitted into my 1ife so easi1y cos i know i can say things to him and he wont get moody or annoyed with me i have a 1augh with him but its reading a11 the stuff on here the horror stories ohh dont go with someone too quick wi11 be rebound etc its worrying me do i just go with the f1ow cos its easy been with this guy but is it been unfair in that im unsure what i fee1 right now wou1d appreciate others thoughts on this xxxx
Old 04-25-2010, 03:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think you pretty much answered your own question Kia...

im unsure what i fee1 right now

You need to start to trust your own feelings and make life choices based on that. If you feel you rushed into this new relationship too quickly you have every right to say "you know what, this isn't good for me right now and I need to be alone".

Wishing you the best of luck!
Old 04-25-2010, 04:03 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

take it S L O W. keep coming here.

read this story:

The Missing Piece Meets the Big O
Old 04-26-2010, 10:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
kia

Originally Posted by coffeedrinker View Post
take it S L O W. keep coming here.

read this story:

The Missing Piece Meets the Big O
i actua11y bookmarked this thread u must have read my mind thanks both of u xxxxx
Old 04-26-2010, 10:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Take it slow and be cautious knowing that you have made poor choices in the past.

A young woman recently gave me her number, and when I phoned her she was almost hostile towards me. She apologised later saying that she was in a foul mood because she had worked two jobs and was tired.

I found her to be quite rude right off the bat which is an obvious red flag. Needless to say, I won't be calling her back, I've had enough with people's excuses for treating me shoddily like that, heard it all, in fact.

All I know is that if the situation were reversed and she had called me, I most certainly would not have been abrupt, rude and openly hostile like she was.

I found it very strange, especially as it was she who offered up her phone number to me unsolicited.
Old 04-26-2010, 12:05 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kia

one thing i wi11 say hes never 1ike that never seems to have moods thats me that has them my moods are a11 over the p1ace but yes im taking it very s1ow1y no permanent p1ans just trying to enjoy it which for most part i am doing just i keep on comparing him is this norma1xxx