That Aries new moon is coming Wed.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

That Aries new moon is coming Wed.

New Moon on Wednesday, April 14th, 2010, at 8:29 AM EDT.

On Wednesday morning, a new cycle begins. The Pisces New Moon cycle ends and the Aries New Moon cycle begins. The New Moon in Aries is a good time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of the sign of the Ram. It's time to take action—try something new and innovative, and go at it with gusto and confidence; be assertive without being abrasive; take charge of our lives; start a brand new project; and discover our own personal courage.

This is a strong cycle under which to re-evaluate our relationship to ourselves. With this potent Aries energy, we have the chance to make important changes in our lives. It's time to make some solid yet realistic plans, and to set the stage for reaping the rewards from our new beginnings, as little or big as they may be, in approximately two weeks' time after the Full Moon occurs.

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and thus a New Moon in Aries is especially ripe with opportunity for new beginnings. We might consider acting on a constructive impulse and following a hunch, or taking a risk. Aries learns through experience and action, so we might treat ourselves to a little adventure now. It's also a good cycle under which to discover the benefits of expressing ourselves with authenticity—expressing ourselves as we are, without putting on airs. We might also find ways to learn how to rely on ourselves and to be happy about doing so—it will go a long way towards finding inner happiness when we know that we can be self-sufficient without blaming others for not helping us out. It's a time to revitalize ourselves through experiences that break the routine and that involve doing something new and fresh.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and thus a New Moon in Aries is especially ripe with opportunity for new beginnings.
Of course, and I approve this message. hehehehehe
I have been decluttering big time. Getting ready and being open to grander things for me.
Believing in me and what I can do.
Because I am an Aries after all. LOL
Old 04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Oh sh!t, son. We're supposed to be treasure mapping. I need to get on that. I'm so busy decluttering that I've fallen off of the program.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am selling my beloved mt. cabin.........letting it go.........it has taken me a few years.........(the XAH) lives in the neighborhood.........30 acre lake.......mt. view like Austria........I got sober there. (had it 20 yrs) ready for something new........decluttering.......if I don't love something, I give it to someone else who will love it........(Oprah says that)..........trusting God..........
Old 04-12-2010, 03:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Wanting, I forgot about the treasure mapping too. Will you repost that here? Something about not buying a magazine until the 14th? Not using guns with magazines until then?
Old 04-14-2010, 01:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Treasure Mapping

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
Wanting, I forgot about the treasure mapping too. Will you repost that here? Something about not buying a magazine until the 14th? Not using guns with magazines until then?
guns without magazines? what good is that?!

i've got my poster board, and some magazines.
ready to to this thing!
LOL
Old 04-14-2010, 01:23 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am decluttering........put up cute new curtains........exercising and dieting........not really dieting(.....eating healthy.......).no bread, no noodles, no sugar, sensible portions......salads.......lean meats.......fish.....fruit.......lots of vegs........fixing up a house to sell.......got my car an oil change and tires checked out and fluids checked out......letting clothes go that don't fit........it all feels good......mailed taxes......
Old 04-14-2010, 03:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

WOW Carol. I'm impressed. Great job!

I haven't gotten the board, though will do that today, right? we can buy the magazines today and start making the board?
Old 04-14-2010, 04:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

I gotta give a shout out to the timing of Aries new moon and the Codependent No More book reading. Very cool timing!

Alizerin will be posting Chapter 16 this week, "Set Your Own Goals".

Perfect!

Here is the quote from the beginning of Ch 16:

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will create the fact.
Be not afraid to live." William James