Learned a few things today

Old 04-04-2010, 07:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Learned a few things today

My anxiety level is preventing me from making progress. Today I got it under control and I learned I like Cake Boss..I will be ok and this isnt the end of the world. I am looking for a longer term anxiety medication.
I didnt realize how much anxiety I had..I do yoga, I run, I meditate and yet none of those things helped but tonight I took an herbal remedy and the difference was unbelievable..I just felt normal and like myself.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love Cake Boss too! You sound like you're doing well, so keep doing what you're doing : )
Old 04-04-2010, 09:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lulu, I am so glad you have your anxiety level under control, unfortunately mine just rose when you mentioned Cake Boss....WHAT or WHO is a Cake Boss????

There are enough bossy folk here already, eg A's of all shapes and sizes, co-deps with a few twists, antsy AA's and a couple of grumpy old girls....now you bring on Boss of cakes.
Over here the cake boss is whoever gets to eat the darn things first.

As for this herbal remedy.....tell me quick, I need all, and I mean ALL...the help I can get, so as goes that line in that wonderful cafe scene..."I'll have whatever she's having".
Just this last week has been a shocker, and between my nerve problem in left foot and arthritic right knee, I have waddled and staggered around with walking stick.

Anything that can help me feel normal would be a bonus...if not a miracle.

Don't forget......please explain Cake Boss to a poor old addled Aussie.

God bless
Old 04-04-2010, 09:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jadmack25 View Post
WHAT or WHO is a Cake Boss????
I forget this is universal..Cake Boss is a show..its a reality show about a bakery that makes the most incredible looking and tasting cakes imaginable..Just looking at it makes me want to jump in the car and drive over there as I happen to live 2 towns away..You can google cake boss and see his creations...pure pleasure..I have known about the show but I was always too busy amisdt the chaos to look into it and tonight I did..

As far as herbal anxiety medication...google passionflower..the only thing is that it is short lived..there is an alcohol based one and non alcohol one just FYI..I use the organic non alcohol one..again just short term but my goodness...It was heaven on earth to feel stable even if for a few hours..good luck and let me know how you make out!
Blessings
Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jadmack25 View Post

There are enough bossy folk here already, eg A's of all shapes and sizes, co-deps with a few twists, antsy AA's and a couple of grumpy old girls....now you bring on Boss of cakes.
Over here the cake boss is whoever gets to eat the darn things first.
Still laughing over this statement.. Come to America!