my mind likes to obsess

Old 04-02-2010, 11:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

my mind likes to obsess

but I don't anymore.

The A business partner we tried to get rid of predictably drug his feet signing the papers and now is raging at us again.

My other partner told me right before yoga and I could hardley stay in the room! I wanted to think about him, think about how I would respond to him, justify my hatred of him, think how much better I am than him.

I spent that 90 minutes returning to my breath. REturning to my body and working.

Now, I keep choosing to not engage. He can say what he wants. He referred to the non disclosure clause he wants me to sign as a "a muzzle for transform"

I want to file a restraining order against him. He will be at this even all day tomorrow and I am afraid of this man, coupled with hatred.

But I don't have time to go down to the courthouse and file the damn thing. How would i get it served?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

With or without fries?

or better still.

Spending a bit of time to get this nutcase moron out of you hair, might be a sound investment....as for serving...well if above hint is no good...do you have a big, tough looking and scary friend, or friend of a friend? If so, let him serve the papers and see if the nutter abuses him.

You need those business papers signed by him, asap and every day they are not is another day for you to worry, stress and not be able to work as well as you want. It may be cheaper to treat him as a priority, anything to get rid of him.

God bless
Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

When I lived in CA the sherrifs dept. served him for me one time. Once I had three guys from a sober house serve him. He knew it was coming and wouldn't answer the door, so one got on the others shoulders peeked into an open window saw him tossed it in and left.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I sent him the following email. Now i have to work in the same area as him all weekend. Great.

I want no contact with you. Do not approach me in public. Do not attempt to contact me. I am afraid of you and fear for me safety.

I sent this to the attorneys and to him. What a scary guy he is. What he said was

as long as we're handing out the muzzles, lets get one that fits transform as well.
this make me want to KILL. HIM. You have no idea.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

The other partners father and brother are attorneys. She said if he doesn't sign the paperwork by monday she'll file suit against him. Her family hasn't been told about the sexual threats against her, just the personal and business threats.

So she'll file suit and he'll run away, only to emerge again later wtih a new bag of tricks. Scumbag.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:18 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
I sent him the following email. Now i have to work in the same area as him all weekend. Great.

I want no contact with you. Do not approach me in public. Do not attempt to contact me. I am afraid of you and fear for me safety.

I sent this to the attorneys and to him. What a scary guy he is. What he said was

this make me want to KILL. HIM. You have no idea.
He has to try to blame it on you. Remember he can do no wrong in his mind. No matter what you did or said he would find a way to blame you. This is the nature of the alcoholic. You said your peace. Now back to you again.Good for you!!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Froglegs has filed divorce papers, and her STBX accused her of using an executioner on him. I have asked her to get details and you may get to use him on your nutter.

All the best for a nut free zone round you all weekend, and hope he keeps his distance. Pity you don't have security cameras trained on your area, as you could use this as proof if he hassles you.

God bless
Old 04-02-2010, 07:07 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

well i knew i'd be on s/r all evening...except i did go to good friday church which i am ssoooo glad that i did.

so i'm sitting here in my house, alone, feeling REALLY sad, feeling rejected because my thread has gone all day with only minimal attention (feeling sorry for myself) and i'm lonely.

and i am forcing myself to read some other threads, cuz i don't feel good enough to read and i don't know what to do with myself (i don't watch television)

and

i come across the second one.

oh my gosh, what good medicine you are.
jadmack, you are a freakin scream. i saw your first post and laughed out loud. still laughing when i came upon the second one and i almost wanna cry because i'm so sad yet still i'm laughing OUT LOUD in my lonely quiet house.

THANKS; I LOVE YOOOOUUUU!
Old 04-02-2010, 07:12 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Jadmack,

I want to add my love too. You really are tremendous.
And coffeedrinker, so glad you are laughing out loud right now.

Beth