Why do I care?

Old 03-25-2010, 01:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why do I care?

sometimes i think i am a bad person. it drives me crazy that he told so many lies and got away with them. I mean his previous boss is going to be sentenced soon and this jerk is starting over scot free and i know for a fact he falsified his diploma to his current job. and again he gets away with it. i threw him out, no problem he is looking for someone new and starting over. and i will be honest that sometimes i want to report him and make trouble but i think that is my inner child wanting revenge kind of thing. but why does it seem it never catches up to some of them? i do something wrong and i am paying the price the next day! lol.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Never fear, eventually it does catch up with them and usually in a big way when they least expect it
Old 03-25-2010, 03:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you drank or numbed yourself as much as they do -you would breeze through things too. Being the sober one is sometimes too much to work through.

On the other hand, screw up all the time, don't care what others think or do and see what excuses people come up with for you? We live in a strange land!
But full of opportunities! It is just the imbalance of nature at this point!