Upset by Seeing Him

Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Has he got friends in the area to visit?
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Okay, now this cracked me up!!

purposely walking his ho around

My little cattle dog has some serious attitude when we go out daily for walks, but 'walking a ho' would be a new experience for me for sure.

drove 20 miles to parade his drag queen in your neighborhood

Don't they have special parks where you can take your drag queen to for socializing? You would think there would be one closer to his house. He should note that in his 2010 census so his town can afford one.

RMAOL!! Okay, now I have to tinkle. HEHE.

Alice
Old 03-25-2010, 09:51 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'm sorry you are upset Miss, it was unexpected, a shock, be gentle with yourself, but let it go.

honestly, does it matter WHY he was there?? there are a million legitimate reasons for him to be there, so unless you are scared his motives don't matter.

IF you think he did it to get to you, think how crappy their lives are if the best entertainment they can think of is to drive 20 miles to near your house on the off chance that you will walk by and get spooked.

Think how crappy her life is, if her HUSBAND wants to hang around his ex's neighbourhood for kicks. It's way more likely that he did this to destabilise her than you.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:01 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Here's hoping she gets a twitch.
we dont want no stinkin drag queen ho's in our eye twitch club!
LOL

RMAOL!! Okay, now I have to tinkle. HEHE.
Alice, now I have to go too!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:11 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JenT1968 View Post

Think how crappy her life is, if her HUSBAND wants to hang around his ex's neighbourhood for kicks. It's way more likely that he did this to destabilise her than you.
That bears repeating.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:28 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
That bears repeating.

Amen to that

Just be glad he's not married to you any longer. He's a sick puppy
Old 03-25-2010, 11:01 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Whoever he was trying to destabilize it is creapy.....But it is in the past.......the past is dead.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:08 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I broke up with my exabf back in july last year. So he moved in with his boss. At this time he was in recovery and just out of a 90 day rehab. I broke up with him 10 days later b/c he was lying about talking with a girl from rehab. 2 weeks later another number came up on his cell phone several times (he was still on my plan) he said his buddy in AA was calling his girl from his phone.

well i decided to call the number and lo and behold my exabf was dating this chick he met at the trolley station. And she said he was talking bad about me...what a bi**h i was, psycho, i caused him to drink, bad in bed, etc...so i cut his phone off. then he got a new number and tried to reach me the next 6 months...i put him on reject on my phone. NC And focused on Al-anon.

I had a lapse in judgement and after the new year we started talking like adults...not the usual crazy fighting, yelling talks...i thought he sounded good and was actually doing the AA thing. (this from a guy who has been in jail for 17 months, 4 duis, many rehabs, lost 2 ex wives and 2 kids, lost a house, and his business). I thought he was actually gonna do it this time. And he rented an apartment....only it was 2 blocks from my house. So I gave him another chance. Big Mistake. It lasted 3 weeks and then he disappeared for 3 days and wouldn't answer his phone..actually hung up on me! A**hole. so i said no more...he said he was gambling with buddies...now another addiction and disrespecting and disregarding me.

Dont know if he was gambling or on the prowl for some girls...he lies so much sober or drunk...so i don't give a rat's a** where he was...but the kicker is last night I found out from 2 buddies they have seen him at some local bars drunk as a skunk trying to pick up 21 year olds...and he's 44. Ewwww....And I found out last month from someone that he cheated on his first wife...actually had a girlfriend while married...wouldn't drop her for the wife..she gave him several chances...he told me his wife was homesick and wanted to go back to ireland with the girls...Alcoholics can really lie and get you to believe anything. Now I have to get checked for STDS b/c one of the nights last month when we were together he was seen at one of the clubs...Ewwww.

Sorry so long but the main point for me is that he's living so close by and now that he's drinking and going to clubs near my house I will probably run into him somewhere...I just don't know if i'm gonna clock him, yell at him, ignore him or what....Ewwww

he is not who he wanted me to believe he was! And I feel like an idiot for not being like Forest Gump and keep running!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:29 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

be ready for next time: do this:
Old 03-25-2010, 08:46 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
May it be

Location: A new day. Today I just see bright colors, in the small world of my dreams.
according to More mag article - 27 million woman are single & Loving it! & Growing. They would rather be alone, than in a bad relationship. With that being said, well for these user men, What is left? The Skanks
Old 03-26-2010, 12:19 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by coffeedrinker View Post
be ready for next time: do this:
LOl!

yep, that or a slightly surprised, small smile, like you might do if you found a worm or a slug on the path: a slightly unpleasant, out-of place creature, but one that is small and insignificant, and cannot harm you.

he is a slightly unpleasant, out-of place creature, but one that is small and insignificant, and cannot harm you. he has no power over you.

snaky comments and put downs, name-calling etc are good to vent about here, but actually perpetuate the drama, and damage you, especially when aimed at his wife rather than him.
Old 03-29-2010, 01:50 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Thanks.

Over the weekend he called my godmother again and said something about how he hadn't seen me since I broke up with him and that he would have loved to talk me. He called his wife an Amazon. That's putting it mildly.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:07 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

can you ask your family not to mention him to you anymore? they can hang up, play mute if they wish...

hugs Miss!
Old 03-29-2010, 03:12 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

It would be hard for me to see my EABF too, and I actually avoid a Tuesday night meeting for fear of seeing him. I'm just not ready to see him, let alone see him with someone else.
Everyone heals at their own pace and letting go isn't always easy~My EXABF has moved on and did quite speadily after "loving me like no other before in his life"~I just try to remind myself to let time take time.
(((((hugssss))))