Tricks and Support Request

Old 03-25-2010, 09:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Oh and another one I have been practising my self (often) lately is....."I will not engaged with this ridiculousness"......."I will not be triggered by this bullS***"........"Quack Quack Quack" is another I have heard alot of this week too!!

Even though this thread is serious I have enjoyed some of the humour that has come through too! Its good to have a few chuckles in the midst of the chaos....now repeat after me....it's good to have a few chuckles in the midst of the chaos!! (That last one was just for fun).

We are all going to right there with you....in thoughts atleast so give it your best and enjoy your sons performance (and ignore anyone else's!).....

Take Care Phiz
Old 03-26-2010, 03:54 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Phiz thank you for the hugs and love
"I will not engaged with this ridiculousness"......."I will not be triggered by this bullS***"........"Quack Quack Quack"
it helps me the most when my affirmations are positive. Here's my list I pulled back out yesterday and it's creating amazing strength and peace for me.

I love and approve of myself
I experience love wherever I go
I have a slender, healthy, strong body
I have the perfect living space
I am now very well organized
The perfect solution to every situation
comes clearly to me
Riches of every sort are drawn to me
Old 03-26-2010, 06:00 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

and Wow! I so love that list.......you are right about the positives!

So often we focus on them, their thoughts their feelings etc etc.......I am going to make my own positive lovely list!! Thats has so much "feel good" factor! Bless you transform.....Phiz
Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Spot on, and perfect to remember.

God bless
Old 03-27-2010, 06:40 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Reporting Back

Hey Ya'll
My sons performances have gone so well. The lead actor barfed on stage last night in the middle of a monologue! It was a night none of us will ever forget.

He's got one more tonight and another tomorrow. AND my oldest, dearest friend who moved to Nashville to become a star is in town so after the performance tonight I'll be going to see her. Life Is Good.

We're having a ball. I haven't triggered, am happy to be there with my son and his friends, am friendly to AH even though I can see and feel him standing off and watching me. I don't care. He's made his choices and I don't have room in my full, wonderful life for worrying about him anymore.

Plus, the second issue of the paper goes to print on Monday so I'm frantically working on that with the new layout guy that replaced the abusive A business partner.

I will NEVER go back to dealing with crazy people. Life is so much easier when you carefully choose the people you spend your time wth, don't ignore red flags and honor and trust yourself. Sooo much easier...
Old 03-27-2010, 07:19 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

We're having a ball. I haven't triggered, am happy to be there with my son and his friends, am friendly to AH even though I can see and feel him standing off and watching me. I don't care. He's made his choices and I don't have room in my full, wonderful life for worrying about him anymore.
This is fantastic, transform..a true transformation!
Old 03-28-2010, 04:44 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Transform, you are getting thru this beautifully. Enjoy each moment and know that as you do, you are being made stronger by each moment you enjoy.

God bless