UNFORTUNATE PEEING INCIDENT-Should I be so disgusted?

Old 03-22-2010, 06:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Being Silent so I can Hear

Ugh. Yes, poopy underwear on the KITCHEN counter. Ugh.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:50 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Sweet pee-pee memories...

This just made me remember that XH used to blame it on me when he'd pee the bed. I'm not even going to explain how he'd pull that off, because it makes no sense and I can't understand it. You can just imagine my state of mind, that I'd actually consider that it might be my fault.

The best was when the classy byatch he was having an affair with tried to justify it by saying, "Your marriage was over anyway. You don't even sleep in the same bed!"

Ah, good times.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:58 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

There is NO WAY in HELL I will tolerate someone creating such chaos in my bed or bedroom. Do you know how all this stress and disturbed sleep is affecting your health? How do you handle all that you need to handle in just REGULAR life with this person who must be weakening you? Throw the a$$hole OUT and tell him not t come back until he can hold his pee like an adult.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

Bucyn:

I'm in AWE. Speechless - You have a way with story teling. :-)
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

YES!! my A has a sleepwalking issue (just one more reason to see a professional...)

But he stood up one night, walked into the living room and peed all over the coffee table. I woke him up by yelling, he swung at me. HE had no recollection. HE was blind drunk, sleepwalking.

He was sleepwalking at a studio space he crashed at just last week, he recounted the story of waking up just as he was walking off an 8 foot drop. He nearly broke his neck. His buddies laugh about it. Real funny, huh?

As far as never apologizing...mine will say he is sick with a disease. HE will not het help, but will always talk about his lack of accountability due to the fact that he has a disease.

So much of the whole life we all have lived/been living/are living with is so much what you did not bargain for when you met this nice person that you fell in love with.

Imagine how embarrassing it must be. And would you not seek help??
Old 03-22-2010, 09:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

ya...my xabf pissed his pants. I tried to make him change before he tried to leave for the bar again. Got the pants off him, but he wouldn't change his underwear and tried to pull on a pair of clean dry pants over his ****-soaked boxers. I told him he had to change his underwear too. He said, as if this were a perfectly good reason why it should be fine to wear dry pants over ****-soaked underwear, "WHY! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M GOING TO GO OUT AND SCORE OR SOMETHING!"

Ya, so all you guys out there, if you're not planning on getting lucky, go ahead and walk around in urine drawers. No biggie.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:11 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

LMAO!!! They're amazing, aren't they?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:02 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

I'm in a funny old mood this morning. I read through these posts and felt really sad! What must be going on in your head when you let yourself lose control over basic bodily functions? How would it feel to not even have enough self respect to change your pee soaked pants before going out? The guilt and shame they must carry... I just wish they would realise that there is a better way to live. But I don't feel the urge to get on my white horse and rescue them - no, not me! Not anymore!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

To me....an "unfortunate peeing incident" is when, after having given birth to 4 children in your life, you find that you pizz your pants when you laugh really hard.

What he did was just disgusting and no, you aren't overreacting.....

Hugs, HG
Old 03-23-2010, 05:38 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

you find that you pizz your pants when you laugh really hard.
me too, hydrogirl!
three children here.
surgery helped, well a lifesaver!
no more unfortunate, unintended peeing incidents!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:44 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

An unfortunate peeing incident is when I left my french doors open & Dozer (the big yellow dog in my avatar) snuck in & peed in mummy's bedroom because he loves me & wants to let everyone know how much.

When your husband pees in your bedroom you should be so disgusted you change the locks on your house while your husband is out.

My husband started by wetting the bed. At first, I thought he had really bad night sweats because there was no pee smell - that's how damn diluted his urine was!
Then he started peeing on the carpet beside the bed, in the closet, in the lounge room ...

Now he's in jail for the third time for drink driving & driving while disqualified. At least he can probably find the bathroom while he's in there.

He still says he doesn't have a drinking problem ...

Oh well. I no longer have a husband with a drinking problem
Old 03-23-2010, 05:48 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

In fairness to Dozer, I should add that Tuppence (the little black & white dog in my avatar) pees on the bathroom mat in the mornings if it's cold or wet outside.
She might only be 3.6 kg, but she's smart enough to know that mummy doesn't get so mad if it's on tiles not carpet ... sigh
Old 03-23-2010, 06:55 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by hydrogirl View Post
To me....an "unfortunate peeing incident" is when, after having given birth to 4 children in your life, you find that you pizz your pants when you laugh really hard.

What he did was just disgusting and no, you aren't overreacting.....

Hugs, HG
This I can relate too. And never sneeze.

Originally Posted by Helenlee View Post
An unfortunate peeing incident is when I left my french doors open & Dozer (the big yellow dog in my avatar) snuck in & peed in mummy's bedroom because he loves me & wants to let everyone know how much.

When your husband pees in your bedroom you should be so disgusted you change the locks on your house while your husband is out.
Or at the very least rub his nose in it, swat him in the face with a newspaper and make him sit out on the front porch the rest of the morning. (pst - I don't have a dog so I've never done that!).

Oh well. I no longer have a husband with a drinking problem
Woot! Me either!

There were a couple of ugly incidents years ago but not recently. I did blame my kids for the constant mess in the bathroom for the last few years though. I owe them an apology. I still have the kids, but not the mess. Woot!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:33 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Chonic diarreah...yes, there's that too....Don't they reaize that abusing alcohol is robbing them of their dignity( hope thats the right word) ? Sometimes I am thinking about him and how little respect I have for him most times and the things he has done, and the way I feel about him is so low that I often instantly switch to feeling pity and sorrow for him.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:46 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Reading these stories got me thinking about how much I don't regret moving far, far away from my AF. I remember how excited my mom was to finally get a new mattress, only to have him stink and pee in it regularly. WTF is going through someone's mind when they do that? Brand new mattress, and my mom still sleeps on the crappy one in the spare room. FWIW my mom is the one with a full-time job, pays the bills and property tax, cooks dinner, etc. etc. etc.

Guess its the nature of alcoholics to mark the best for themselves by making it too crappy for anyone else to want. They tend to do that with their loved ones too. He did it to my sister and he tried to do it to me. "Is that something new you just bought and are obviously proud of? Here, let me try "fix" it and OOPS! Ah, well, don't worry, you'll hardly notice how I transformed this brand new item into complete crap."

My mom will occassionally bring up how unhappy she is with AF when yet another incident like this happens. I always tell her when she's ready to choose differently, I will support her. Until then, it's quite literally the bed you keep making and the bed you keep laying in