Weak moments and some random stuff

Old 03-20-2010, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Weak moments and some random stuff

Its amazing in two weeks how far I have come as far as serenity. I was a crazy woman before that.
I have weak moments..I mean I miss him at times or maybe just the companionship. I say that because when I picture him..its never in a good light. Sadly we didnt have many good moments. We had a shell of a marriage.
That saddens me.
I am 35. My future of having babies and a family may or may not come true. I am glad I didnt have kids with him. But I pray I get that chance one day.
I am getting to know myself again. Crazy as it sounds, I dont know what I like to do anymore. I try to think of activities and not many appeal to me but with the warmer weather I hope to find something.
I may have sold my soul to the devil but I am taking it back because it was never for sale but stolen.
I know I am a good person but it scares me of how much I can react and become someone I dont know.
So begins the wonderful journey.
This Monday there will be no contact for two weeks and that makes me proud. I also think he will get the divorce papers this week. One door closes but a window opens.
I feel a bit alone but not uncomfortably so. I am trying out a new church tomorrow. I am building bridges.
This disease really did a number on me and its always been in my life. Starting with my father.
I hope to have a different story to tell one day. How I overcame this and tell you about my babies and family. One day at a time. My HP will take care of me. Thanks for listening.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:42 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Old 03-20-2010, 06:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

My future of having babies and a family may or may not come true.
Quit that.
You don't know that.
Only ONE knows that ...
and it ain't us.

Don't fall into designing a negative bleak future.

It's okay to miss what never was
it's okay to feel bad that it didn't work out...
feelings are good ...
just let it stop short of self-pity.

Just a bit of direction hon... no judgement.

We've ALL been there.
You're not alone.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lulu1974 View Post
I hope to have a different story to tell one day. How I overcame this and tell you about my babies and family. One day at a time. My HP will take care of me. Thanks for listening.
Dear Lulu. You are doing so well. You sound stronger to me. I know it is a difficult road , but your HP loves you and He knows what you need to grow and He will provide.

Baby steps

Old 03-20-2010, 10:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

You sound amazing! It's bumpy for me 'cause I keep screwing up! But, I'm not going back to that styrofoam marriage. I'm enjoying the smell of my man free home. :-)