ES&H needed - Adult topic

Old 03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Ya, but hiding them from the teenage daughter is a much more difficult dilemma..
Old 03-15-2010, 08:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

This thread is awesome. That is all. Who would have thought LTD has an army of 'brators?
Old 03-15-2010, 08:58 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Fun with Bob

I forgot Bob was under the covers one day. So I strip the bed linens and load them into the washing machine. As I was unloading the sheets from the washer into the dryer something dropped to the floor. OMG - Bob was washed in the washer! I busted out laughing and snatched him up, snuck him down the hall, shut the door and turned him on: Brrrrrrrr, halelujia! Bob can swim!
Old 03-15-2010, 08:59 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Army? I think platoon or regiment would be more accurate, lol.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:01 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

OMG, I think I have blushed clear down to my feet my friends.

My confession of the day is that I did go online to a particular boutique to browse for my very first...<whisper> BOB. I work at home on my own PC so it's my own time I'm spending, but I felt overwhelmed and wondered what on earth was I thinking? That is actually was prompted my starting the thread. I had wandered into unfamilar territory.

I have been in person to boutiques on a lark to by gifts for brides to be and even went with a boyfriend to browse for apparel once, but never walked away the proud owner of anything. I guess I'm just convinced someone's going to go wandering through my harddrive at some point and pass judgement. Ugh! Do I still give a hoot what other people think? When will that go away, I wonder?

I do feel a sense of freedom, though, knowing I'm not alone in this and I'm starting to think at 39, it's about time I figured this stuff out for myself.

Hey, I know a woman started this post but that doesn't mean a man's perspective isn't welcome, quite the contrary. If any of our gentlemen are reading, please do chime in and share your thoughts if you feel comfortable to do so.

Alice
Old 03-15-2010, 09:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

Girl, how old are you?

I'm 45 and my forties are soooooo sexual. I love it. Sometimes I feel like no body is safe. More so than any other time in my life (and I've had a good time lemme tell ya).

I love being 45. I love growing older. I am sexy, sensual and sought after. Yes, gravity is winning and no I do not have a flat belly but I don't care. I know who I am. I think part of this is just plain physical too, but its' also the frame of mind I'm in. I know where I"ve been and am excited to see where I"m going.

I've heard from several elders that this happens at this time of your life.

My advice to you? Own it. Every bit of it.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:07 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

well at 35, and being deprived for years I cant wait for the day I am ready to get back on this horse!! ..lol...I am getting tired of bob...I love him but hopefully I can have a life like that again...I am always so amazed the A's have this issue...I thought mine was gay because of this. I was pretty toned and thin and would put on some very sexy stuff and he just looked away..lol. think that may be why i gained 44lbs in 2 years...i have lost half of that though. I remember being young and the drunk boyfriends never had those issues..but they werent A's..always shocking to me to think about
Old 03-15-2010, 09:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

Oh, you can BET they're men reading this thing. ;-)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

See, I find that sooo weird. I'm a recovering A and unless I was drinking, I don't think I could've ever done a drunk one. He'd have to be a super hottie drunk one at least.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:22 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
DMC

HAHAH! I love it!

I announced to STBXAH nearly a year ago (gosh, really??) that I was declaring a moratorium on sex. Phrased it exactly like that so he'd know I meant business. I felt rather like the United Nations declaring sanctions, or something. Things had been going downhill for a LONG time, and I wasn't attracted to the beer-stench AT ALL.

Filed for divorce last week. My coworkers and girlfriends are suggesting a hot fling to "get back in the saddle" as it were. Kinda scary, but I am SO ready for something new. (BOB notwithstanding, hee hee.) He was my first, and we'd been together for 15 years. STBXAH that is, BOB is a relatively new addition.

Dating is scary! (But I'm not going to let that stop me. Eventually. Heh.)

Thanks for this thread.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:29 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Go ask the Multivax

"He was my first, and we'd been together for 15 years."

Oooooh - Wish I was you! Yer gonna have fun!! But, we have to wait. I didn't and it got all sorts of messy. BAD. BAD.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:41 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ItsmeAlice View Post
I do feel a sense of freedom, though, knowing I'm not alone in this and I'm starting to think at 39, it's about time I figured this stuff out for myself.
Yes! I highly recommend figuring it out for yourself. That way, when the time comes, you know what you like and you will not settle for anything less. You go girl!

L
Old 03-15-2010, 09:51 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
DMC

I think I'm naturally rather paranoid, so a wild fling with lots of sex probably isn't in my immediate future. But I like the IDEA of it.

Most of my coworkers are guys, and they've qualified their recommendations with "that's the guy answer," or "that's what I did."

I do hope my trust didn't get shattered too badly in the process, but I am going to be very careful with this heart for awhile. And I'm young. I have plenty of time. I'm just glad to hear that even though I figured my marriage was an anomaly, it wasn't the norm by a long shot.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:28 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I have found libido has nothing to do with age.
It has to do with a whole complex chain of isues including mental, physical, emotional and sexual health.
At 46 my libido and I are just fine. I am more in touch with and understanding of my sexuality now than I was 20 years ago.
Old 03-16-2010, 12:54 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

At 46 my libido and I are just fine. I am more in touch with and understanding of my sexuality now than I was 20 years ago.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. Yeah, I know a lot more about myself and I feel comfortable about my body. Turns out there are herds of men out there who are very interested in women who are confident and have a few extra pounds. Oh, the choices. hehehehe
Old 03-16-2010, 02:00 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Curled up in a good book...

Fab thread - and I'm so glad that Bob is spreading himself so widely!! Working out what..ahem..'works'... for me has been very liberating and interesting now I'm on my own.

Strangley, none of my fantasies involve an unwashed smelly alcoholic!

I'd like to recommend a book (well, I kinda have to since I am bookwyrm) - My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. It really helped me explore things!!

('Kay, now I'm blushing so had I may burst someting...)
Old 03-16-2010, 02:25 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Strangley, none of my fantasies involve an unwashed smelly alcoholic!
Me neither!

I'd like to recommend a book (well, I kinda have to since I am bookwyrm) - My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday. It really helped me explore things!!
Excellent book! Lots of ideas! Yeah, exploration. hehehehe
alright now i am just gettin silly.
I think my copy of the book finally fell apart!
Need a new one for sure.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:21 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Is Nancy Friday her real name?
C'mon really it cant be!
Old 03-16-2010, 04:17 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Well, well!! Well, I never!!! Goodness me!! Holey Moley!! Oh My God and WOW!!!!!

What a thread!!!! Alice you sure opened up a real treasure chest of secrets, and isn't it wonderful?

I don't think I would manage a torrid, hot, passionate sex night, either my joints would collapse or my ticker blow a mainspring. I need a hot tub, more than hot sex.

It's alright for you lithe and sexy, fighting fit, young chicks, but give me a fair go girls.

I am 65 and the words "lithe, fighting fit, sexy and young", DO NOT come within cooee of describing me.

LTD, you take my breath away...You have your own army of them...and didn't send my imagination into a tailspin. I have my own "little man in a box", and thought I was doing well, but ye gods!!!
I got him, when RABF was on a real bender a couple of years ago, and RABF found out months later. He was not impressed, but had nothing to say after I pointed out that my "little man", was clean, didn't smell of beer, and always ready when I was. The other benefits were, I knew where he had been, with whom (only me), never commented on my age, looks or body, and didn't fall asleep on the job.

After reading here, I think I will say "hello" to that little man later tonight.

Somehow I don't think I will be the only one here sleeping with a smile tonight.

God bless
Old 03-16-2010, 05:07 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

I got him, when RABF was on a real bender a couple of years ago, and RABF found out months later. He was not impressed, but had nothing to say after I pointed out that my "little man", was clean, didn't smell of beer, and always ready when I was. The other benefits were, I knew where he had been, with whom (only me), never commented on my age, looks or body, and didn't fall asleep on the job.
Yep, my ex was jealous of Bob. I said all the same things Jadmack, and since I was unsatisfied, I told him Bob could hang in there till I was finished. HAH!

Somehow I don't think I will be the only one here sleeping with a smile tonight.
HeeHee